News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

We See What Car Roscoe Will Test Drive in Sharing 495

Started by mini, August 02, 2014, 01:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on August 10, 2014, 02:54:57 AM
It has been an awesome day, even with the humidity and the occasional rain showers. We have enjoyed our company immensely, and have had an awesome time. God truely is good to us, and one of His greatest gifts is that of awesome friends....
I want the strawberry cheesecake that I'm sure someone didn't eat. :hypocrite:

Lynx

What we need is another meet-up.  Fortunately my church is having a revival the last Friday, Saturday and Sunday in August.  *ahem* Since when have we needed a better excuse?  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

It has been an awesome day, even with the humidity and the occasional rain showers. We have enjoyed our company immensely, and have had an awesome time. God truely is good to us, and one of His greatest gifts is that of awesome friends....

I don't have any of those anymore.  I reverted to hermitude after I got poor and busy upon being booted from the nuthouse.  I only talk to one person on a regular basis.

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 10, 2014, 02:57:10 AM
I want the strawberry cheesecake that I'm sure someone didn't eat. :hypocrite:
If SOMEONE had told me that they didn't/couldn't eat strawberries, it woulda been a Caramel/ Apple Cheesecake... :pound: Oh well, I'll sacrifice and eat the remainder.
Stayed up until 1130 last night. Got up at 4:45. I'm too old for that. I feel dead this morning. Or somewhat how dead must feel.  :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I've heard that's how a hangover feels.  "If you have a hangover but you didn't drink the night before... you might be getting old."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Lynx

Fine.

something!!!

*Lynx counts the exclamation points... yup, got em all.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on August 11, 2014, 11:44:52 AM
Fine.

something!!!

*Lynx counts the exclamation points... yup, got em all.
:pound: :pound: :pound: Idiot.

:P
But at least you obey- to the "t". :laughhard:

The Purple Fuzzy

I was going to say something, until you said the word "obey".  That wasn't in my GP vows. :girltongue:

Lynx

But you just did say something. 

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 11, 2014, 01:39:07 PM
I was going to say something, until you said the word "obey".  That wasn't in my GP vows. :girltongue:

See, there's the word right there.

Speaking of vows... Groom to pastor - "Um, reverend, could we take out the part about "Till death do us part?" I'd rather she not know that's an option."
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

So last night at church this 13 year old girl, Alexis (who is far more intelligent than the average 13 year old, almost disturbingly so) sang "Blessings" by Laura Story, with that soundtrack I made for Sis. Ruby.  Before she was halfway through it half the church was in tears.  Before she was done *I* had tears.  And when she hit the part about "the rain, the wind, the coldest night" SHE was crying.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Had a great weekend! Did exactly what I said I would do. Caught a bass with my new lure, and went to Panama on Sunday. Got in at about 11:45 last night and slept till 10 this morning.

Headed for the shower now and then to work at 3.

I'm wanting waffles...luckily, there is a box in the freezer. :fork:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Lynx on August 11, 2014, 02:00:05 PM
But you just did say something. 

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 11, 2014, 01:39:07 PM

See, there's the word right there.

:pound:

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

You talking about Roscoe or did you get a ticket or something?

MsJennJenn

Literally a stop sign away from my apartment. At 1am. He was bored. Jerk.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Chseeads

Roscoe

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.