News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Is it just me?? Feeling alone in Sharing 493..

Started by Roscoe, April 05, 2014, 02:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Went and did poop work. Home now eating a salad.

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 18, 2014, 02:29:13 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on April 18, 2014, 02:03:34 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on April 18, 2014, 05:20:10 AM
You're all very bizarre.
Not I. I am normal. Everyone else is weird and bizarre. :hypocrite:

Right...old men who drive pink cars are normal.
:pound: 1) It AIN'T pink and 2) I am not currently driving it, nor will I be driving the Lincoln for a couple weeks at least.- see above comments.

Went and mowed the church yard, then a friend's yard for pay, then stopped and mowed the pastor's yard 'cuse it needed it. Home now, trying to roust the energy to do the rest of my own lawn work...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Wish I had a hitch on Rusty, it'd make the day much more fun- but  the hitch I need for him is $40 and that ain't happening right now. :sadbounce:
Mow another yard and get the hitch.  You know you want to.

Wait... Mowing everyone else's yard and not having enough energy to mow your own?  Is that like the common phenomenon of the mechanic who fixes everyone else's car, but he himself drives an old beater?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 18, 2014, 06:20:32 PM
Wish I had a hitch on Rusty, it'd make the day much more fun- but  the hitch I need for him is $40 and that ain't happening right now. :sadbounce:
Mow another yard and get the hitch.  You know you want to.
Wait... Mowing everyone else's yard and not having enough energy to mow your own?  Is that like the common phenomenon of the mechanic who fixes everyone else's car, but he himself drives an old beater?
If I find another yard owner willing to pay me, I will do just that. And in truth, my yard's been mowed....it's all the other clean up and stuff that I can't do riding on the mower that I'm haveing difficulty mustering up the energy to do. :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

I need to go home a make a cobbler.  My preggo daughter in law is coming tonight and craving one.

Lynx

What kind of cobbler?  And what time is supper?  :teeth: :fork:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 18, 2014, 07:06:13 PM
Who cares what kind?!? And once more I am reminded that it is a shame that Fuzzy and family don't live in Central Arkansas...:sadbounce:

The Purple Fuzzy

I have peaches and blackberries in the freezer... I think I'm going with peach.

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on April 18, 2014, 07:16:16 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 18, 2014, 07:06:13 PM
Who cares what kind?!? And once more I am reminded that it is a shame that Fuzzy and family don't live in Central Arkansas...:sadbounce:
Or in Tennessee... although I am perhaps less inconvenienced than yourself, in that my whole family is made of pretty good cooks.  Still, I would like to be there for that cobbler.
"Do you sing at church?"

Kim

Quote from: Roscoe on April 16, 2014, 11:38:33 AM
Not a good day. :mad: Stupid lincoln.  Apparently Ford made the intake out of plastic on these cars. Guess what failed on me this morning? I've had to miss a days work, still limping it home , and its a 6 hour two hundred dollar job.....two hundred that I don't have. Lord. I just want something to go right for a change!
key word---FORD :biglaugh:

Newsman

Lynx

Not this again... Car fanboys are almost as bad as Mac fanboys. :P
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Kim on April 19, 2014, 02:07:42 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on April 16, 2014, 11:38:33 AM
Not a good day. :mad: Stupid lincoln.  Apparently Ford made the intake out of plastic on these cars. Guess what failed on me this morning? I've had to miss a days work, still limping it home , and its a 6 hour two hundred dollar job.....two hundred that I don't have. Lord. I just want something to go right for a change!
key word---FORD :biglaugh:
:pound: :pound:
Quote from: Newsman on April 19, 2014, 09:16:26 AM
*Nods*

John  :waving:

Quote from: Kim on April 19, 2014, 02:07:42 AM
FORD's are superior to Chevrolets!
:pound: :pound:
Y'all are BIGOTS. I proudly own both Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge, and Studebaker. Each has its own place and time. Of course, right now it could be argued that the Ford's place is a junkyard or a repair shop.... :laughhard:

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

taco_harvell

Well it's official we secured a location in Daleville VA. Elona and I start outreach next week and have our first Bible study to plant the seeds of a future thriving church there May 10. Pray for Daleville VA and please pray for us!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Not a fan of Meller's new abbreviated title. I had to look her up and check her posts to make sure who it was. You can run, but you can't hide from the law HerbGirl. :pound:

Kim

It seems we have a fan of FORD.  So much a fan that they changed my post! :o  You would NEVER catch me saying that Fords are superior to Chevrolet! But I guess everybody has their own preference.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         And on another note...my little brother is a really good cook!  Burgers and deer sausage links on the grill for dinner tonight and then he taught me how to drive the new Bad Boy mower!  Talk about a fun way to mow the yard!  Can't wait to do my lawn tomorrow!  Doesn't take much to make me happy. :)

taco_harvell

Quote from: Kim on April 20, 2014, 01:06:17 AM
It seems we have a fan of FORD.  So much a fan that they changed my post! :o  You would NEVER catch me saying that Fords are superior to Chevrolet! But I guess everybody has their own preference.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         And on another note...my little brother is a really good cook!  Burgers and deer sausage links on the grill for dinner tonight and then he taught me how to drive the new Bad Boy mower!  Talk about a fun way to mow the yard!  Can't wait to do my lawn tomorrow!  Doesn't take much to make me happy. :)
You mean cut your lawn MONDAY after you go to CHURCH tomorrow RIGHT? ;)
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on April 20, 2014, 01:56:38 AM
Quote from: Kim on April 20, 2014, 01:06:17 AM
You mean cut your lawn MONDAY after you go to CHURCH tomorrow RIGHT? ;)
Get Her, Taco!! Or she can cut here lawn tomorrow, as long as she's at church at 5 pm............. :thumbsup2:

Newsman

Bobby, are you still off Thursday and Friday? There is a chance KI may be driving over to Nashville area either Thursday or super-early Friday.

Lynx

Super early?  Count Bobby out.  He don't do early, much less super early.   :sleep:
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on April 20, 2014, 12:38:54 AM
Not a fan of Meller's new abbreviated title. I had to look her up and check her posts to make sure who it was. You can run, but you can't hide from the law HerbGirl. :pound:

a campfire avatar and the initials, "MY" were that mysterious?  Lol

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MY on April 20, 2014, 04:14:24 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on April 20, 2014, 12:38:54 AM

a campfire avatar and the initials, "MY" were that mysterious?  Lol

You'd think being a popo he'd be able to deduce it.
But he's also a man and old so there goes that.

:hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: