News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Ask teacheroftheLord

Started by Tricia Lea, May 26, 2008, 05:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

Ashlee

blah  it's the same.  I had to miss school today because I was sleeping off the bendryl.  The only time I'm not itching is when I'm asleep.

Tricia Lea

iridiscente

Ashlee

Well, I'm not itching anymore.  Now I'm peeling.  Found out I have no more sick days this year because I have to use them all for when we evacuated for the hurricane.  Not fair!!!

apsurf

So walmart isn't giving you the choice on that matter of the sickleave?

Ashlee

I don't have any sickleave at walmart.  I just had to take a day without pay.  They understood, and even worked with us where we got paid for one day.  It's the school that's causing all the trouble. I guess I'll just have to go up a few Saturdays and watch movies all day or something so I can make up the hours.  I know nothing else to do.  Seems like a waste of my time, but I have no other choice.  I don't have to actually work I guess because I have no work to do with the kids not being there, but I have to be on the clock and present. 

Sis

And how can you do that if they close the school? 

Ashlee

I have a key.  As long as I show up and clock in I'm "working"  It's stupid.  They closed the school for the hurricane, but we still have to make it up.  Oh well, I'll work and get over it.  Eventually

Tricia Lea

How are things after the storms?

Ashlee

A friend of mine from Texas and also a man who I go to church with lost their homes.  They're now staying with friends/family and waiting for FEMA.  Life is rough.  It was harder with two hurricanes back to back.  It will take awhile for a lot of people to get back on their feet again.

MelodyB

*HUGS* Ashlee.

How are things going girlie? I havent chatted with ya in awhile.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Ashlee

Things are still going.  A lot has changed with me however since we last spoke.

Sis

iridiscente

Ashlee

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Ashlee

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Tricia Lea

If you could go on a vacation anywhere you wanted, where would you go?

Ashlee

I want to go to Ireland.  I've always wanted to go.  I really, really, really want to go there.  I want to go with friends though. :smirk2:  Think I'll meet a ghost?

Tricia Lea

Tricia Lea

Ashlee

Thanks Tricia.  You don't know how important you are to me. 

MelodyB

* MelodyB hugs Ashlee really really tight
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?