News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

I'm a little overwhelmed, but.....

Started by Bev, May 06, 2008, 09:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowJingles

Quote from: MelodyB on May 08, 2008, 07:15:50 PM
And the best one that we have around here.

HEY!  :pound:

You can get into a lot of trouble with statements like that one, girl!

mesipie

kris is landons official bapka...bc they ALMOST share a birthday
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Newsman

Quote from: newkris on May 08, 2008, 06:55:08 PM
close . .  polish for grandmother.  :pwink:

just sounded cuter than grandma or granny or gran or grandmother.  so . . .i am the resident Lovely Lady Bapka.

newkris

Quote from: *mesipie* on May 09, 2008, 05:26:59 AM
kris is landons official bapka...bc they ALMOST share a birthday

well if you would have stayed pregnant just a little longer we could have shared one, but NO you had to hurry up and go in labor.  :pwink:

so, bev, are you married, single, mother, grandmother, aunt . . .  or carry any other titles besides bev? 

not that bev is a bad title, but just wondering. 

i think i may be the only bapka on the board, but i'm not positive.
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

newkris

Quote from: Newsman on May 09, 2008, 08:31:13 AM
Quote from: newkris on May 08, 2008, 06:55:08 PM
close . .  polish for grandmother.  :pwink:

just sounded cuter than grandma or granny or gran or grandmother.  so . . .i am the resident Lovely Lady Bapka.

there i am . .  misquoted again . .  .  john, you are too kind.
me, too.

there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

MelodyB

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 08, 2008, 09:32:11 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on May 08, 2008, 07:15:50 PM
And the best one that we have around here.

HEY!  :pound:

You can get into a lot of trouble with statements like that one, girl!

I was always told that if you tell the truth, you wont get in trouble...unless the truth you are telling is the confession that you caused the trouble.

In THIS case, it is the truth.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mesipie

i think i stayed prego too long...he was born on the 20th...i did go into false labor the week b4 tho

bev is a wife and a mom...

newkris

:oops:  oops.  had him confused with a little girl at church who was born on the 17th.  :oops: 

too many babies to keep track of. 

i hope we didn't scare bev off already.  hhhmmm . . .  poor dear. 

my little boy is touring down south right now, but i think he's done in LA now.  on his way to MS. 
me, too.

mesipie

MelodyB

Quote from: newkris on May 10, 2008, 06:13:54 AM
i hope we didn't scare bev off already.  hhhmmm . . .  poor dear. 

We didnt scare her off...she is a wildcat!! ;)

:hypocrite:

SippinTea

*laughing herself silly over Scott's post*

You're a nut, Scott. :D

Welcome to the craziness, Bev! :hi:

Do I know you from another place? Like.... the same place I knew Chas from? *grin*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

RainbowJingles

Quote from: newkris on May 10, 2008, 06:13:54 AM

my little boy is touring down south right now, but i think he's done in LA now.  on his way to MS. 

What is your "little boy" doing?

newkris

touring with Gateway College choir.  he told me they are in Alabama somewhere now.  he's having the time of his life.  so glad for him that he gets this opportunity. 
me, too.

Bev

I'm here, you haven't scared me off, I've just had a busy weekend.  I'm a self-employed stay at home mom with two boys, Gregory 6, and Austin 2.  I'm married to Greg, who is a wonderful husband and dad, sometimes. LOL.  I'm 29, hanging onto it as long as I can, 30 is hitting hard.  Maybe this will help, any more questions?

RainbowJingles

30 isn't so bad.  I've been there 5 times.  Sis has been there quite a few!  :couch:

newkris

oh honey!  embrace 30!  it's a fabulous age!  suddenly people start to take you seriously and look for your advice and trust you.  it's great.
40 something is even better.

honestly.

so you have two boys who are four years apart.  so do i!  it's so very fun to have sons . . . they are always so much LIFE. 

my boys, however, are about to be 20 and 24.  in fact, two of my angelbabies are right above and below your 2 year old.  mavrik is 3 and anna will be 2 in about a month. 

so, what kind of work do you do?  and what kind of work does your husband do? 
me, too.

Bev

I have a small business called Bev's Creations, where I design and make children's clothing.  Mostly heirloom clothing (jonjon, appliqued jumpers, etc.).   I don't know what kind of info I can put on here about the business, let me know, okay?  My husband Greg is a service mechanic for a large heavy lift equipment company here. 

Dew-Ax-238

Hi Bev, I am Bev welcome to this wild and wonderful, crazy world of... welll you will get the idea...LOL

Just put it this way...

Scott is a from a land far far a way he thinks that he has some special powers...be very very careful of him and then there is  seth, Oh my my my..... :tantrum: :tantrum:

Sis, and Rainbow will have to enlighten you..... Right ladies......

Anyhow Bev ..welcome to OUR WORLD..... Bev better known as Dew
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

newkris

Quote from: Bev on May 15, 2008, 02:36:44 AM
I have a small business called Bev's Creations, where I design and make children's clothing.  Mostly heirloom clothing (jonjon, appliqued jumpers, etc.).   I don't know what kind of info I can put on here about the business, let me know, okay?  My husband Greg is a service mechanic for a large heavy lift equipment company here. 

ooohhh . .  you sew you say?  do you have a website?  i have those angelbabies that i have to keep clothed.  well, clothes and books, that's my "responsibility" - self-inflicted, of course.  they dress the boys pretty standard - sports and jeans.  but anna gets a little more special treatment.  she's kind of a tomboy, well not kind of, she IS a tomboy, so although i might like something froo-froo for her, i don't know if she would.

anyway, if you have a website, could you send me a pm with the link?  that would be FABULOUS!!

so, what got you into sewing?
me, too.

mesipie

newkris

nope not yet.  do you want it too?
me, too.

MelodyB

No, she doesnt, she already has it, she was prolly gonna send it to you herself. LOL

Bev

I learned to sew when I was four, newkris.  My grandmother ran a drapery shop and when my brother was born, she would take me with her to give my mom some time.  She put me on the machine with pieces of fabric and said make babydoll clothes.  So I did.  I've been sewing ever since.  I make my own clothes most of the time.  When I was single, I thought I wanted to start my own line of plus-sized clothing, then when I had kids I changed my mind.  I love to design kids clothes, there is so much you can do.  So that is my story.  I've sewn for a long time, thanks to my mom and grandmother, who both made sure I knew how to when I was small.

Mesi has a few pieces of my product, and she seems to love them.

Sister_Mom

:hi: Bev! Welcome to GP

Melody really is a closet Snapple lover.

Bro. Dad is a CIA Agent, but he's usually under cover as a truck driver, and I hear he's really handsome.

:hypocrite:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

:o

Ummmm no...I am NOT.

Bro Dad is rather handsome...but as for CIA...I dont THINK so, but hey...I could be wrong...he does seem to be all knowing. :o