News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

ask away ask today ask ericshane your questions today

Started by Babs, March 07, 2008, 05:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think EricShane should post more of his music on the internet?

Yes! He is an awesome singer, I want  more!
12 (63.2%)
No, two songs was plenty lol
0 (0%)
Who is EricShane?
3 (15.8%)
I want the CD!
4 (21.1%)
I love his music and look forward to more!
8 (42.1%)
I wonder why he is hiding this talent from GP
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Jennie-lynnie

awwe Eric I love your singing! That was awesome!

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

EricShane

Quote from: alohilani on March 10, 2008, 08:04:26 PM
:P :P :P

I'll text you and Tara about meeting up... We have to do SOMETHING! ;)
okay, tara says "Easton" on saturday! Im exited! Your like the greatest person in the world and I get to hang out w/you for my Birthday!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Tricia Lea

EricShane

Quote from: Tricia Lea on March 22, 2008, 05:10:31 AM
what do you like about Godplace?
Honestly... There is alot of people on here I can Relate with, I also feel like this is a Safe Haven from all the other places online... And... I'll know if I missed the rapture by looking to see "Whos online"

heheh

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

EricShane

SippinTea

ROFL!! Lookit the funnies I miss by sleeping at night. Blah.

Eric, you're a riot. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

EricShane

Sis

sunlight

i guess it depends on the girl...

there are some guys i would have this response
Quote from: EricShane on March 22, 2008, 10:17:29 PM
Guy Cooties!  :clap:

and then there are some guys who make me have this response...
Quote from: Sis on March 23, 2008, 01:11:54 AM
Guy cooties!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

alohilani

EricShane

Quote from: alohilani on March 23, 2008, 02:45:36 AM
Eric, when can we jam again?
ASAP

Tonight after church we made our Radio Program, that we Normally make on sunday mornings, but were going to have church tomorrow morning instead... so we did the Program tonight..... ANYWAY to make a long story short (My mom said im like my grandma and it takes me forever to tell a story!) -- One of the ladies at my church recorded me singing tonight... here it is, hold your ears...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2X3Zg8F9Lk

EricShane

Quote from: Mz. Ethyl on March 07, 2008, 05:51:52 PM

so ericshane, when are you going to put some more of your music online?
*ahem* I posted a video just for you... *see above* post or click here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2X3Zg8F9Lk

:P

Tricia Lea

EricShane

Quote from: Tricia Lea on April 14, 2008, 03:05:22 AM
What is your favorite soft drink?
Definitly, Defence Vitamin Water, Orange G2 and Gatorade AM, Red Powerade, Orange Juice, The Pom brand Pomegranate Tea found in the Produce Dept. and yoohoo

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

EricShane

Ashlee

Who do you think you got your sense of humor from?

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Ashlee

By the way, I just listened to your latest online.  You're an awesome singer!!!

EricShane

Quote from: teacheroftheLord on April 14, 2008, 05:10:21 AM
My aunt Cil, definitly... me and her are twins for sure!
- But I dont really think im humorous as much as dumb, lol

Quote from: MelodyB on April 14, 2008, 05:10:44 AM
Is that Farrah in your AV?
No, thats my Dear Friend Julie. She goes to church w/TaraElisabeth she is awesome for sure though!

Quote from: teacheroftheLord on April 14, 2008, 05:13:21 AM
thanks! Your very nice.

Ashlee

Quote from: EricShane on April 14, 2008, 05:15:36 AM
Quote from: teacheroftheLord on April 14, 2008, 05:10:21 AM
My aunt Cil, definitly... me and her are twins for sure!
- But I dont really think im humorous as much as dumb, lol
No, you're not dumb.  Just funny. Witty, and somewhat sarcastic at times.

Quote from: MelodyB on April 14, 2008, 05:10:44 AM
Is that Farrah in your AV?
No, thats my Dear Friend Julie. She goes to church w/TaraElisabeth she is awesome for sure though!
I hate to say it, but she looks just like a woman we have here in LA.  I hope she's not related. She's a well known shoplifter at Wal-Mart.  Those of us up front know all her tricks, but we can't convince management.  I think after tonight they're beginning to catch on though.

Quote from: teacheroftheLord on April 14, 2008, 05:13:21 AM
thanks! Your very nice.
It's true.  I'd like to hear more.   Maybe we'll both make it to OK and I'll get to hear it in person.