News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

If you had to...

Started by B, January 29, 2008, 06:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelia Bedelia

Quote from: RainbowJingles on February 03, 2008, 08:44:56 AM
Hey, MY!  Make the matches!  Looks like Mary's the only one who's gonna answer.

*ponders*

This thread has potential for severe incriminiation, you know!
I know
:teeth:

Nelle

Um, I answered, too, but.. LOL.. 

Mine was a very logical answer. :)

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

B

InChristGirl

Tsalagi

SippinTea

Tsoggi shocked?
Tsoggi blushing?
Tsoggi hiding?

Hmmm.....

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Nerd

How did I not see this before now?  :biglaugh:

Sis

Because you were hiding behind the couch with Chris?   :hypocrite:

sunlight

* sunlight wonders what (or who) else is behind the couch...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Amelia Bedelia

come out come out wherever you are!  LOL

apsurf

why would I interrupt my nap?

*~Trina~*

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events.  Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

apsurf

So now I am being compared to an eggshell crusher?  :-\

apsurf

Quote from: nwlife on February 04, 2008, 10:25:55 PM

By now most of you should know my sense of humor!!!

Backseat Radio

Quote from: nwlife on February 05, 2008, 02:31:52 PM
Quote from: nwlife on February 04, 2008, 10:25:55 PM

definatley know a bit about your sense of humor  :great:

*~Trina~*

Quote from: nwlife on February 05, 2008, 02:31:52 PM

not yet--workin on it though!!  lol
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events.  Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

apsurf

To truthfully answer the question posed in the original post....

As of right now, if a girl posts on Godplace, then to me- I must consider her offlimits.  It is a decision that unfortunately had to be made due to a situation some years back. Because of that situation, I watch too many of my friendships on GP die.   I don't want to see that happen again.  Though I don't really have what you would call a close friend on here anymore, I don't want to lose any aqaintances I have.

Not that there isn't a couple ladies here I could be interrested in if I had met them through another means, but I can't consider anyone from here at this time.  Given time, I might re-consider, but it had better be someone I think is really special and that I can't get out of my mind.  And it isn't that I am not afraid to change my mind either.....I just don't see myself doing it at the moment.
So with that, I think I have answered the question.

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MsJennJenn

sirsamueledwards - i think was his nick. He doesnt post in here anymore.

maybe lojack-if he was younger-
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

*~Trina~*

Quote from: nwlife on February 05, 2008, 10:41:10 PM

As of right now, if a girl posts on Godplace, then to me- I must consider her offlimits.  It is a decision that unfortunately had to be made due to a situation some years back. Because of that situation, I watch too many of my friendships on GP die.   I don't want to see that happen again.  Though I don't really have what you would call a close friend on here anymore, I don't want to lose any aqaintances I have.

Not that there isn't a couple ladies here I could be interrested in if I had met them through another means, but I can't consider anyone from here at this time.  Given time, I might re-consider, but it had better be someone I think is really special and that I can't get out of my mind.  And it isn't that I am not afraid to change my mind either.....I just don't see myself doing it at the moment.

makes sense......

Eleanor Roosevelt

RainbowJingles

Quote from: nwlife on February 05, 2008, 10:41:10 PM

Nope.  You haven't answered the question, cuz the question started out "If you HAD to..."  :-D

RainbowJingles

In reading a recent congratulatory thread of an unnamed bachelor, I had a sudden burst of inspiration!

There is one particular single gentleman who - it seems - would be easy to marry if it came right down to it...

He never expects his wife to cook for him.
He never expects his wife to clean the house.
He never expects his wife to do his laundry.  As a matter of fact, he's not even sure she does her own.
He never expects his wife to go with him on really long road trips.
He never expects his wife to bait her own fishing line.
He never expects his wife to filet and cook the fish he catches.
He never expects his wife to meet him anywhere.
He never expects his wife to go to the hospital with him when he's sick.

Of course, low expectations like that wouldn't work for me, so I'll have to leave Sir Newsman up for grabs.
I hate to say it, but I'm the type that would like to be there for her husband in any way possible except maybe the fish-hook baiting thing and the fileting and cooking fish thing.

It seems to me that a man whose expectations are that low just might make an ideal husband for SOMEONE, though.
Of course, you know how men change after they're married.  Some say it's pretty drastic.  He might actually start enjoying having someone around and start expecting her to do everything he never expected her to do in the first place, so beware!

Sis

He's one happy man. He doesn't expect much so when it happens, he's surprised and happy.   :hypocrite:

You know, they say a pessimist is never disappointed.

B

Quote from: RainbowJingles on February 06, 2008, 11:43:08 PM
Nope.  You haven't answered the question, cuz the question started out "If you HAD to..."  :-D

Thank you! lol :teeth:

B