News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Vitamin Water

Started by EricShane, April 12, 2008, 04:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

im so addicted... anyone else??? Its like, I go every week to the store and stock up! My Fav's are "Defense" and "XXX" totally awesome!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

sunlight

me either. just isnt all that appealing to me at the moment. i'd take borden's dutch chocolate milk anyday!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Melody

Nathan loves them.  And there is a similiar one, however the name escapes me for the moment.  Nathan is partial to the dragonfruit flavor I believe.

EricShane

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 12, 2008, 03:32:53 PM
Nathan loves them.  And there is a similiar one, however the name escapes me for the moment.  Nathan is partial to the dragonfruit flavor I believe.
I think its Power...

Its "Okay" when I first drank Power I was like "Ew... thats different..." and then I took another drink and I was like "mmm!" lol

I heart Vitamin Water!  :thumbsup2:
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

LeahMarie

Quote from: sunlight on April 12, 2008, 08:19:21 AM
me either. just isnt all that appealing to me at the moment. i'd take borden's dutch chocolate milk anyday!

Oohh! Me too!! :thumbsup2:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

EricShane

I havent had the Bordens Dutch Choc. Milk....

But, I have had the Gatorade AM (Love it!) and the G2 (Love it even morer!) and the Gatorade Tiger (hate it!)

Melody

Life Water, that's what the other kind is called.  There's a snapple one that's pretty good...  Still though, I'll take a naked drink and a water any day.

sunlight

* sunlight hugs Leah!
please come to the meeting! you are one of the people i really want to meet!

EricShane

oooh I LOVE Low Sodium V-8 also!!! and Jones makes a new thing, thats pretty good called "24C" its pretty good!!! Its got a lot of Vitamins in it!

EricShane

sunlight

ugh. chocolate flavored water.

EricShane

Quote from: sunlight on April 12, 2008, 10:41:17 PM
Your Chocalate Flavored Water!

LeahMarie

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 12, 2008, 10:36:44 PM
Still though, I'll take a naked drink and a water any day.

Same here!!

Quote from: sunlight on April 12, 2008, 10:37:15 PM
* sunlight hugs Leah!
please come to the meeting! you are one of the people i really want to meet!

*hugs Chel* Awwwww! I want to meet you, too!! Heaps!

Eric, I haven't ever tried YooHoo! I want to, though.. Just for the novelty of drinking it and yelling "YOOHOOOO!" :thumbsup2:

Quote from: sunlight on April 12, 2008, 10:41:17 PM

That's what it tastes like?! :o

EricShane

yeah, it kinda does taste like chocalate flavored water

*Sticks tongue out at chel*

but... its still great! You Gotta Shake it up though! lol

LeahMarie

Quote from: EricShane on April 12, 2008, 10:45:17 PM
yeah, it kinda does taste like chocalate flavored water

*Sticks tongue out at chel*

:lol:

Ohhh, I may buy one today.. Just to give it a chance..

EricShane

yeah... But its not as Healthy as Vitamin Water:thumbsup2:

LeahMarie

Ok, I'll try that, too :thumbsup2:

EricShane

LeahMarie

:lol: What brand should I try?

EricShane

Quote from: LeahMarie on April 12, 2008, 10:55:01 PM
:lol: What brand should I try?
I would Reccomend GLACEAU's Vitamin Water Defense (its Red I think) and its Apple/and something else flavored but its the best!

LeahMarie

Where do you buy that? Can you buy it at Wal-Mart?

EricShane

Quote from: LeahMarie on April 12, 2008, 11:58:11 PM
Where do you buy that? Can you buy it at Wal-Mart?
Yup!!

-

I just got home from Kroger w/my brother... I bought the new Snapple Antioxidant Waters... The Pink one was okay, it was Strawberry/Acai - my brother had a Yellow its Orange/Starfruit and he said it was disgusting... and I just had the Purple Grape/Pomegranite I was supprised I didnt like it... but its just not a good combo

MelodyB

I have tried the Life water, just cause it is made by SoBe, but I didnt care for it much.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?