Frustration in our Lives

Started by apsurf, April 23, 2007, 05:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

Welcome to Godplace, Lady Trina!

John  :waving:

*~Trina~*

Thank ya sir! 

something frustrating is....do anyone ever feel like theres no one out there for them?
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events.  Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Chinadoll

Yeah, all the time.

Especially since God moved me to a home missions work.

Kind of frustrating if I let myself think about it too long.

Nai

apsurf

On that note trina, I have almost come to believe there is no one for me anywhere....

*~Trina~*

feeling the same way about myself!!! :sulk:  lol

Home Missions?  what do you do in that?
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events.  Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Chinadoll

I'm teaching at the Christian school.   :)

It's not bad at all.   Except the high schoolers are wanting to try to set me up to get married.

:P

Nai

apsurf

Quote from: Chinadoll on October 01, 2007, 10:10:45 PM
I'm teaching at the Christian school.   :)

It's not bad at all.   Except the high schoolers are wanting to try to set me up to get married.

:P

Nai

so is all those on GP....  :P

Chinadoll

Yeah, but they don't have the power to try to do something about it during church.

EEK

Nai

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Amelia Bedelia on May 02, 2007, 12:54:49 AM
I just had to speak up for the other side

I don't like the woods - its too quiet, don't know what creatures, rodents and snakes are in there, bugs and dirt - I'm too distracted to meditate or concentrate  LOL  I like the woods enough like going hiking with pals or something though, I'm not a nature hater lol

But as far as when I have "get away and think"  give me a park bench in a crowded city or alone in my car just out driving or in a traffic jam or something   :updown:

I'm exactly the same way.  The great outdoors isn't really a good place for me to get away.... just too quiet and too many bugs (like bees and misquitos) to worry about.  My favorite place to get away is in some corner of a parking lot sitting in my car or in the top of a parking garage.  I used to go up to the top floor of parking garage 2 at school when I needed to get away and vent things to God. 

Quote from: ~*~Trina~*~ on September 27, 2007, 07:52:08 PM
Thank ya sir! 

something frustrating is....do anyone ever feel like theres no one out there for them?

I feel that quiet often

Tsalagi

Quote from: SippinTea on April 23, 2007, 07:05:09 PM
If I ever happen to meet up with Chinadoll or Tsalagi in the woods, I'll let you know, Seth.  But since their woods are quite a distance from mine I hardly think that'll happen. :)

:beret:

:D

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Oh yeah. Umm... Seth? I met up with Tsoggi in the woods. I guess I should tell you since I said I would. *cough*

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Dude ding! I just got why you were searching stuff, and why Soggy was so enthralled in your profile. :roll:

SippinTea

MelodyB

I try not to miss much. It happens, but I try to prevent it. ;)

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: SippinTea on August 20, 2008, 08:47:23 PM
Oh yeah. Umm... Seth? I met up with Tsoggi in the woods. I guess I should tell you since I said I would. *cough*

:freaky2:

sunlight

God maneuvers each one of us into a place where he can deal with us directly.  He calls us to a state of "aloneness"
When God gets you to the point of dealing with the deep issues, of your life, He does so one-on-one.  Just you and God.  Just each one of us along with God.

You are alone. You will feel isolated, as if you are watching people trough a glass wall.
When God is ready to do his divine surgery on you, He brings you to an "Alone" place.  Nobody invites guests into an operating room.  Neither does God.  His work on you is private.

We feel restless, frustrated, lonely in our spirits.  We feel a greater need to have somebody with us, to protect us, shield us, wrap their arms around us, join us, walk with us.  WE soon discover that the presence of other people doesn't meet the need.  The loneliness and restlessness we are feeling in our spirits is God's call to us He is reeling us in to our one-on-one encounter with Him.

Thanks whoever drug this back up, i needed to read this right now.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Newsman

Moderator's Note: We have a policy of not criticizing Apostolic ministry in general, and specific ministers in person in particular.

While there is some variance on how Rev. Jakes' ministry is perceived, he, to my knowledge, is still considered an Apostolic minister by many/most, and thus should not be specifically compared to a sorcerer.

Thuis, I deleted the oiriginal statement about him, and the two responding replies, to keep the thread clean of this.

John the Moderator

Chinadoll

Thanks for the bump and reminders.

Nai

Chseeads

Quote from: SippinTea on April 23, 2007, 07:05:09 PM
If I ever happen to meet up with ........Tsalagi in the woods, I'll let you know, Seth.  But since their woods are quite a distance from mine I hardly think that'll happen. :)

Do you still think that's an accurate statement, Rubester?  *cough*  :P

Chseeads

Okay....I hadn't read the 2nd page before I posted the above...LOL

SippinTea