News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Post count dropped

Started by Tricia Lea, January 07, 2008, 03:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

But cheezie doesn't have the POWER to do it properly. Only B and J and S do.

Tricia Lea

maybe they should give him the power

or would that be a dangerous thing??

Sis

Quote from: Tricia Lea on January 09, 2008, 01:56:00 AM
maybe they should give him the power

or would that be a dangerous thing??

That would be too dangerous.

alohilani

Just because you didn't ASK me to talk to you doesn't mean you don't enjoy it, Seff. ;)

So THERE! :P ;)

titushome

My post count just dropped by nearly 400!!!  I am outraged!  I demand justice!  ;)

Quote from: alohilani on January 08, 2008, 07:20:21 PM
Really, though, post count has nothing to do with GP "seniority".. A person could quickly reach a zillion posts and still be a newbie to me. I'm out of the loop! :biglaugh:

Maybe in addition to a person's post count beneath their name, GP should display how long the person has been a member.  :D
"You stir man to take pleasure in praising you, because you have made us for yourself, and our heart is restless until it rests in you."
- Augustine

yosemite

in the end what does a post count and seniority get ya? enjoy what God has given you today. as for myself i just enjoy the conversation, the laughter and the freindship. seniority and post count means zip to me.
but that is what makes things interesting, people have a different opinion on everything.

in regard to my posts, i feel that if a person can take a ribbing and critisism they are highly thought of by me and those are the ones i like to talk to. aint that right sis.hahahahaha :laughhard: :laughhard:
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Sis

OH OH!  I didn't hear anything! Did you?

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

titushome

Quote from: yosemite on July 28, 2008, 03:55:15 PM
in regard to my posts, i feel that if a person can take a ribbing and critisism they are highly thought of by me and those are the ones i like to talk to.

I'm offended - I demand an apology!

(I'll let you know what I'm offended about, as soon as I figure it out.)
"You stir man to take pleasure in praising you, because you have made us for yourself, and our heart is restless until it rests in you."
- Augustine

yosemite

Quote from: titushome on July 28, 2008, 07:05:16 PM
Quote from: yosemite on July 28, 2008, 03:55:15 PM
in regard to my posts, i feel that if a person can take a ribbing and critisism they are highly thought of by me and those are the ones i like to talk to.

I'm offended - I demand an apology!

(I'll let you know what I'm offended about, as soon as I figure it out.)

Sense of inner Peace - The true Redneck is at-peace with the world.  They always feel safe (not just because they have guns in every room of their home), and they are not concerned with what others may think of their Redneck lifestyle.

hahahahahahahaha :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :clap: :clap:

Sis

Sis doesn't want to stay at Yo's house. Afraid that one of those guns will go off..... "Accidently"   :hypocrite:

yosemite

hahahha!! now that part is an exageration!! i dont have guns in the bathrooms!! moisture will rust them!!  hahahahahahaLOL :laughhard:

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Chseeads on January 08, 2008, 11:07:29 PM

:demand:

Let me prune them then, I'll prune them the right way.  *sniff*   :sadbounce:

bump