News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

kiddie pics album #3

Started by acjmom, August 03, 2006, 08:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myhaloisintheshop

All of their ears stick out...lol

And Dylan has red patches on the crown of his head.

NessasMama

This is Janessa and a group of girls from our church.

Janessa is wearing an old wig that my mom had laying around!!!!

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

amanda18

Looks like Janessa loves the Camera

JUST DANCE!!

Jennie-lynnie

I love Janessa's dress. It looks beautiful on her!

acjmom

well, i got no pics of my kids in their Christmas outfits sunday cuz larry forgot to charge the camera batteries, jo/DQ was out of town, and mom didn't show up to church  :sadbounce:   guess i'll just have to dress 'em up and take pics another time.
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

acjmom

very cute..... but what's up with that expression in the second pic?!
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

Melody

lol.. I don't know but I think it's hilarious.  There was a little girl there telling some kind of story to someone else.  I think Hannah must have been expressing concern for whatever the little girl was talking about.  I couldn't get her attention long enough to get a nice snapshot.

joyeuse

they are so cute, and lovely

NessasMama

Your children are beautiful Mellow!!!! I love the expression of your girl in the 2nd one!!!!!

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

NessasMama

This one is taken at practice for the Christmas program.

Janessa's choice of clothing...............................

acjmom

so..... NessasMama,
who's the guy in the pic?

NessasMama

Quote from: acjmom on January 02, 2007, 06:55:37 PM
so..... NessasMama,
who's the guy in the pic?

Fiancee!!!!!!! I know, I've shocked many people!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Jennie-lynnie

EmmazMommy

you go girl! wooohooo CONGRATS!!! so nessa loves him huh?

NessasMama

Quote from: EmmazMommy on January 03, 2007, 03:11:05 PM
you go girl! wooohooo CONGRATS!!! so nessa loves him huh?

She loves him alot!!!! She's so excited about him coming to visit!!!

littlegal

You do realize you need to start a new thread and fill us in on the details?  :thumbsup2:

Envelope

I STARTED a new thread!!!  but alas.........no comment in it yet!!!

sharon

acjmom

finally got the scanner up and running  :clap:
as promised, here's the pics of the kids that were done last october at jc penney:

littlegal

Without the parents, Jolie looks like she is from a completely different family!

acjmom

i know... i get that all the time  :laughhard:
i need to find a pic of my mom, and larry's dad.... some people say jolie looks just like one, and some say the other.

DQPcola

yep.... rissa gets that alot...kinda makes you wonder  :freaky2:

JK!!! I'm going to get whomped now i know it..
I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

When everything is coming your way, You're in the wrong lane.

If Barbie is so popular, Why do you have to buy her friends?

Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

joyeuse

Nice pics, They are so beautiful

*Christi*

Here are some pics of my boys playing in the few inches of snow we got this week:

Envelope

uh oh...........MESI"S gonna get you!!!!  LOL

snow pictures  :pound:  :pound:  :pound:  :pound:  :pound:

:hypocrite: sharon