News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

We See What Car Roscoe Will Test Drive in Sharing 495

Started by mini, August 02, 2014, 01:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Lord, if I'd thought it even remotely bothered her, I would not have mentioned pot again. :o
And I am SO tired. ...but have no clue why. We got out of church early and I was in bed by 9 and slept well.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

It would have bothered me, but she didn't say anything so I didn't say anything.
I had been wondering why it did not seem to bother her though...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Things can be so misconstrued so easily via internet. It's why it's so important to speak up, or speak the truth when you get offended, or wish for people to not speak to you a certain way. Communication in general is necessary, but speaking truth is also vital.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

If you can't take the heat, don't light the bong.

:smirk2:

:P

:hypocrite:

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on August 18, 2014, 08:21:21 PM
If you can't take the heat, don't light the bong.

:smirk2:

:P

:hypocrite:
:laughhard: She didn't ACT like it bothered her- and I am one that almost can't be offended, especially by internet joking, so I never suspected. Heck, it was part of our interaction and persona, just like everyone calling me short and talking about my pink Miata, and calling Mini a Sasquatch and ugly....well, except the one about Mini is true.  :hypocrite:

And in sharing- THIS fat little pig came home and cooked up omelets, made like Robbie (aka Burrito) showed me, for dinner.They came out nearly perfect. Topped with Lou's salsa, they were the perfect way to use up the leftover pork steak from last night's dinner. (Our new family motto is "Use everything but the squeal, and skin it" when it comes to groceries)- AND I made a "Chocolate lasagna", also known as a four layer delight, for dessert. Fabulous. Simply fabulous.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Four layer delight is in fact fabulous, but I never heard it called chocolate lasagna.

If we're talking about supper... I had no idea how it would turn out, but tonight I mixed up some egg, flour, oil and some tomato curry chutney I had in the fridge, and poured the glop over some fish fillets.  Baked the whole mess in the oven for a while and it was really good!  I was surprised.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Yeah, I'd never heard it called that either, until a friend posted a recipe titled that on facebook. I couldn't resist, as I am a lover of lasagna and a lover of chocolate, so I grabbed everything. I've never made a 4 layer delight, since Kim always makes them, so I wasn't sure exactly what it was until I had it assembled and realized I'd just made one of my favorite desserts ever....:laughhard:

BroTrey

For those that are not on either of our facebook pages  The Official Gender Announcement.  http://youtu.be/L-DCivwPzbw

I think I have a little linux user on the way. :-)
Please disregard this post as it's contents are probably in error.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened. ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Lynx

By the time the little one is old enough to speech-to-text type, speech-to-text will be the default method of typing and a Linux distro will be the default OS.  May not be Mint or Ubuntu, but it'll be a Linux.  Mint is already so easy to use that a child of four can install it.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on August 19, 2014, 03:16:17 PM
Mernin
According to Jerry Clower, that's the way a friend of his said good morning... after he had come back from preacher's college.  When you getting your minister's license?
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

People should not burn popcorn in the office microwave. :smirk:

Roscoe

Lord, it is hot here today. I still don't understand how it can be in the 80's all summer and then on the precise two days I have scheduled for range it is the hottest day of the summer. I've been out in this since 6:45 this morning, and the high was somewhere around 98 degrees. And my wife wonders why I don't feel like going out and working on some of my many projects outside...

The Purple Fuzzy

You probably melted off 5 lbs.

Make sure to stay hydrated.

Lynx

Er... be sure to weigh yourself BEFORE you rehydrate. You'll feel a lot better.  :teeth:
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Hmm. Have you changed your number recently? I text the same number I've always reached you at, but when no one replied I was wondering if I still had the right one.

I sent you a picture. I'll post it here.

I found you in Walmart. :)

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Haha!  That's funny.

I still have the same number but I can't get photos in a text unless it's an Imessage.

Text me a message saying this is Mel so I can make sure I have your new #, please.

Roscoe

Day 2 of range is behind me. It was even hotter today than yesterday. One of my friends posted on facebook that it was 103 degrees with a heat index of 118. I drank alot of water and now I've made it home in the a/c.....I pity people that have to work in this every day. I don't know how they do it, unless they build up a tolerence for it. I sure haven't..

Chseeads