Last person to post wins, round 13

Started by Lynx, March 15, 2011, 12:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

* Babs sits back and waits for the rest of the thread posters to arrive
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Hey what'd I do to deserve a  :pound: ?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Quote from: Babs on May 25, 2011, 04:48:31 PM
Plus we aren't as violent as sharing lol
I dunno, I've seen more than a thread's share of  :uzi: :fire: :uzi2: :2pistol: here in this thread.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Babs on May 25, 2011, 04:55:14 PM
* Babs sits back and waits for the rest of the thread posters to arrive
Why? You gonna gang up on me?  :laughhard:  :fire:

A little more violence.... :tank:

And isaac- you were there. That was enough. Consider yourself collateral damage. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Tricia Lea

Babs

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

MelodyB

Sis is the one you have to watch out for. She acts like she isn't here, but she watches every day. She is logged in all the time. And I KNOW she locked the last one. Anyone else would have posted something when they locked it. She is trying to hide. :roll:

And even if she does find this thread. I doubt she will see this post cause she won't take the time to read the entire thread.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

I haven't heard from Sis in forever. Every once in a while,  I see her post something on facebook, but rarely. She posted a while back on the "Introduce Yourself" thread, and I made a joking comment I was sure would lure her out to mess with me, but she didn't respond.

MelodyB

She deleted me and Ruby from her friends list on Facebook. After that whole conversation about "cliques" and censoring status updates from certian people on your friends list.

*shrug*

It was right about that time that she stopped posting on GP, but she lurks all day, everyday. And I know that for a FACT.

I no longer care.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

And while we are on the subject...if "everyone" is supposed to sign in the Introduce Yourself thread, and Scott has been such a stickler for saying that over and over and over and over...then she hasn't. And she is usually the one who is so far up....well nevermind, you get the point.

I'm gonna stop now before I tell y'all how I REALLY feel. And get de-throned for it.

*cough*

MelodyB

Post.

We need to move this thread along and get off this page.

Haha. :hypocrite:

Babs

If I said what I know and/or feel I am sure my GP name would no longer exist lol

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on May 25, 2011, 05:22:05 PM
Post.

We need to move this thread along and get off this page.

Haha. :hypocrite:

Indeed.  >.>

For the record, a starburst pie is a wonderful thing.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

I'll have to go back and look at that receipe, Isaac. It sure sounds good....

Lynx

If I said what I know I would talk more, but I would not profit myself or anyone else more by it. 

"All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not."
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

Hum never heard of it, what is it?

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Starburst pie is very simple.  Black cherry jello, cool whip, cherry pie filling, in a shortbread or shortcake crust.  The black cherry jello gives it the melted starburst flavor, hence the name.
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

How do you know what a starburst tastes like?