News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Last person to post wins, round 13

Started by Lynx, March 15, 2011, 12:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

Still not used to getting paid once a month. Man I miss working sigh

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Payday is a good day.  Today is our payday.  I got the maximum overtime last week, plus we had to work Saturday, so today I will find out exactly how much I can squeeze out of this company in one week.  :D

In other news, scientists say that if you give a normal person a paycheck his brain lights up in the same area that a marijuana addict's does when he smokes weed.  Of course scientists also say we came from monkeys, so... >.>
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

I have been meaning to ask, and now is as good of time as any, what does "<.<" mean? Is that a typo for LOL?

MelodyB

Babs

Not one I have seen lol normally lol is mistyped kik lol that looks like girls frontal area lol

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

:o
Only if she's Madonna and wearing funnels. ;)

Lynx

It's eyes looking to the side.  Kind of like a cross between  :roll: and  :nono:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Babs

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Ok. It makes a little better sense now. I have always just read it as an LOL.

I haven't seen a real keyboard in awhile, so I forgot that the normal LOL typo is KIK. There is some symbols on the other side of the LOL, what are they?

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 25, 2011, 04:20:08 PM
:o
Only if she's Madonna and wearing funnels. ;)
:laughhard:

You ain't right, FuzzyWuzz. :lol:

Oh, and I WIN, I WIN, I WIN!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

And you don't, you don't, you don't.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Currently listening to my new Lenny LeBlanc CD.  Eh... his "Say a prayer" was better. 

I still want to make a soundtrack for that song someday.  When I get good enough...
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on May 25, 2011, 04:33:57 PM
And you don't, you don't, you don't.
:pound: :pound: I was the 2800th post, therefore I should by rights win....

I repeat- I WIN, I WIN, I WIN! -  I'm taking advantage of Taco's absence.  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on May 25, 2011, 04:35:17 PM
Currently listening to my new Lenny LeBlanc CD.  Eh... his "Say a prayer" was better. 

I still want to make a soundtrack for that song someday.  When I get good enough...
:eyebrow: perhaps this belongs in the sharing thread?  :biglaugh:

Tricia Lea

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Quote from: five-oh on May 25, 2011, 04:38:42 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on May 25, 2011, 04:35:17 PM

:eyebrow: perhaps this belongs in the sharing thread?  :biglaugh:
Anything belongs in this thread.  All the better to make more posts.  Like this one, which is currently after your most recent post.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

This is the new "secret" sharing thread. :hypocrite:

My latest blog post.

Lynx

And we're trying to keep it secret so you-know-who won't lock it down before we get to 3000.  Or 5000. 

Eh, let's shoot for the moon - 10,000!
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

Plus we aren't as violent as sharing lol

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Since "he-who-must-not-be-named" can't be here for fear of a lockdown, I'll say it for him:

Weirdos. All of ya.

:laughhard:

Quote from: Babs on May 25, 2011, 04:48:31 PM
Plus we aren't as violent as sharing lol
Oh, let me remedy that...... :pound: :pound: Babs  :pound: :pound: TL  :pound: :pound: PF :pound: :pound: Isaac.  :biglaugh: