News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Last person to post wins, round 13

Started by Lynx, March 15, 2011, 12:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

The DRD (Department of Redundancy Department) is going to get me for this.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

Y'know this is hard work by myself.  I'm not even halfway through the first hundred yet.
"Do you sing at church?"

Tricia Lea

Lynx

Lazy.  Had a good day off.  Whole wheat sourdough didn't turn out as I had hoped, but aside from that everything was great.
"Do you sing at church?"

Tricia Lea

Lynx

Had to put the last two loaves in bags.  Also fiddling with this soundtrack.  Found a peacock - not quite what I wanted, but maybe if I overamp it...
"Do you sing at church?"

Tricia Lea

Lynx

Well whataya know.... put it through a major guitar amplifier, put some heavy echo on it and it works great! :D

This is a good time to be into music.  So many neat things one can do.
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

That was seriously the scariest walmart I have ever been in! Wow never knew they made them this huge! :yikes: lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Lynx

I have decided the "Super" doesn't mean a thing.  I live in a small town between larger cities, and in the one on the left there is a Super Wal-Mart that is the third largest in the state, while on the right there is a Super Wal-Mart that is so small it doesn't even have a deli.  I guess all Super Wal-Marts are not created equal.

How big was that one Barb?  Did you wish you had rollerblades or a a bicycle to get around?
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

What's this silver club of which I am now apparently a member?
"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

I think it just means you have over 2,500 post. I was a member until I hit 3,000 now I am in the 3g club, 3D club sounds like it would be much more fun though. lol

Lynx

Uh... yay.  I think.

Well come on you people, POST!  If three people posted as much as they could we'd be over 3,000 before bedtime.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Well I got my notes jotted down for tomorrow and the soundtrack is as finished as it is going to get tonight.  Maybe I'll head for bed.
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

Was gona post an update but I'm so tired I don't think I can lol

My latest blog post.

taco_harvell

sunlight

Quote from: Babs on May 14, 2011, 04:53:34 PM
I was prob awake Chel but didn't have my laptop on, was waiting for someone to txt me lol

:grin: I did text you, like twice! But I didnt wanna wake you up if you were asleep, so I stopped after that.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

taco_harvell

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Babs

Bummers Chel, I didn't get any txt that night :sadbounce:

Am where I am supposed to be, ready to get on with it lol

Missing some someones today :(

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Quote from: Babs on May 15, 2011, 02:15:18 PM
Bummers Chel, I didn't get any txt that night :sadbounce:

Am where I am supposed to be, ready to get on with it lol

Missing some someones today :(
:freaky2: Babs has someone special in  her life.... pass it on.  :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison