News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Last person to post wins, round 13

Started by Lynx, March 15, 2011, 12:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

To add a bit more tension to my day, on my way home the town tornado siren went off.  Just great. 

Made it home safely though.  Never saw a twister, but then I wasn't sticking around to look for one.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

Tricia Lea

taco_harvell

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Unless you work third shift, in which case this is midnight.   :lol:
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Nope, it's still morning.  Third shift is just wacked out. ;)

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

a few more and some wire and we'll have a fence...

Lynx

A fence to keep things in or out? 

Maybe I could get a fence for my wallet, keep some stuff in.
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Lynx

That'll work too.  Burn all those stamps that won't send a letter any more because they keep raising the price by a couple of pennies. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Tricia Lea

Lynx

Tricia has once again joined the fray!
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy brings marshmallows to roast.

Lynx

YAY! 

For some reason I really like roasted marshmallows.  When I don't have a bonfire I put them in the microwave until they triple their size. 
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Lynx

Chili I can make here.  Hot dogs scare me.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Someone say FIRE?! :o

Where is my fire buddy?! She needs to get here!

:hyper:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?