News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Last person to post wins, round 13

Started by Lynx, March 15, 2011, 12:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

I only got up once...but by the time I was awakened by the discomfort, it was so bad I was in serious pain.

I'll TRY not to have to do that again. :o But today starts me drinking yet one more bottle of water, so we shall see.

After today I'll be up to 4 20oz bottles a day. I might need a snorkel before it's all over with. I'm gonna drown. Lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Mel are you on one of those diets where you drink a lot of water?  My uncle tried one of those one time, where you drink a quart of water before a meal and a quart with the meal.  He recommended it to a coworker.  Said coworker was a black lady, very free-spoken.  About a week later he asked her if she had tried that water diet.

"Yeah, I tried it."

"Did it work?"

"Lawd child, I 'bout peed myself to death!"
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

According to a Yahoo health news article I read one time, on the interpretation of dreams:

"When you dream that you need to use the bathroom, it may be because you feel pressure on you in life.  Or you may really need to use the bathroom.  Or you may already have."
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

No, it's not a diet per se. I have changed my eating habits and that includes lots of water and a proper diet. Water is a good way to help lose weight, and all those are drinks are really not good for you.

On the dreaming...when I was young, I would sometimes dream I was frantically looking for a bathroom, I would find it, and go in, and proceed to use it. I would wake up right then and realize I was indeed wetting the bed.

I STILL have those dreams. But the difference is, when start to look for a bathroom in my dream, I have trained myself to wake up. Almost ALWAYS I really have to go. I haven't wet the bed in a really long time, except once a couple of years ago when I was really bad sick and didn't hardly have the streanth to get out of the bed. 

MelodyB

Lynx

On the general topic of dreams caused by external stimuli, I HATE it when my nose is stopped up at night.  I have to breathe through my mouth, my mouth dries out and I always dream I'm about half dead of thirst.  I drink water (in my dream) but I'm still thirsty.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

(Insert comment here, just because I want to post something to have the last post.)
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

He gets paid to hold the sign, we have to do all the work.

:pound: :frustrated: :clap: :violin: :chatter: :speech: :chat: :surrender: :chairspin: :pullhair: :cophat: :copcar: :sailor: :reporter: :army: :uzi2: :2pistol: :2gun: :uzi: :tank: :fire: :contract: :coplight: :director: :smash: :idea2: :burn: :disco: :tearhair: :fighter: :war: :banghead: :moped: :read: :queen: :terminator: :pump :pharoah:

Did I miss anything that might possibly have something to do with work?  :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy is not Barb, but what?

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Hey Melody, guess what I just learned.
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

My latest blog post.