Last person to post wins, round 13

Started by Lynx, March 15, 2011, 12:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Babs

My latest blog post.

EricShane

lol YES!!! my friend Zeke tells me I have "Tater-Toes" lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

My latest blog post.

EricShane

Babs

My latest blog post.

EricShane

Babs

My latest blog post.

Babs

ergh i think i may have accidentally put my house-shoes in with todays trash  :sadbounce:

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Babs

esp since they are all i can wear lol

well i am almost game free on fb now lol

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Besides EB games. I prefer ones you can play at will not check every day or loose things

Is the mouse hunt any fun?

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

its ok. its one of the games i have played the longest lol

and the only game i plan on keeping. i have deleted almost everything else. and deleted the only two games i had on the new profile.

just tired of wasting time on games.

i loved eb1 but just cant get into eb2, way too many popup stuff. i feel as if im playing popup wars lol

plus i have a feeling i am just not going to have time for games anymore

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 22, 2011, 06:00:48 PM
:updown:

My latest blog post.

Lynx

"plus i have a feeling i am just not going to have time for games anymore"

Reminds me SO much of an argument I had with God.  See, I used to play video games... and that was pretty much all I did.  When God started dealing with me about how much time I spent with a controller in my hand my main objection was "But what will i do with all that free time?"  Sometimes I'm sorry I asked that...

Not saying you had that problem with video games - just that what you said reminded me of this.  I have NO problem with too much time these days.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Babs

My latest blog post.

EricShane

i havent played any fb games in ages.. actually I barely ever even sign on to check my fb

Tricia Lea

Babs

Quote from: EricShane on March 22, 2011, 11:44:43 PM
i havent played any fb games in ages.. actually I barely ever even sign on to check my fb

i am on mine less and less. got it on my cell and post from my twitter to it a lot and post a video or so but not really on it hardly now

My latest blog post.

EricShane

*bursts into song*

Jesus said if you go, Ill go with you
Preach my Gospel, Ill preach with you
Lord if I go, tell me what to say
cause they wont believe on me!

Babs

Quote from: EricShane on March 23, 2011, 12:13:17 AM
*bursts into song*

Jesus said if you go, Ill go with you
Preach my Gospel, Ill preach with you
Lord if I go, tell me what to say
cause they wont believe on me!
:sing: :sing: :sing:

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea