News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Ask Mr Minnesota

Started by Sis, March 29, 2008, 04:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

Is this really how you learned about women?  :rofl:

myhaloisintheshop

:biglaugh:

I need to buy that for my honey...lol   He would think its hilarious. 

sunlight

what do you do when you accidentally say yes sir when you are talking to a lady?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mini

Quote from: Sis on March 29, 2008, 04:09:41 PM
Is this really how you learned about women?  :rofl:

Holy Cow!  That mans a genuis.  Or a idiot.  There is a fine line between the two.

But actually, I learned the three things that I know about women from my wife.  Those three things are:

1)  My wife is always right.
2)  I'm not ever right.
3)  I forgot what the third thing was.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

Quote from: sunlight on March 29, 2008, 11:33:02 PM
what do you do when you accidentally say yes sir when you are talking to a lady?

I laugh it off, then add in a serious tone, "You ever thought about getting that mustache waxed?"  My wife was not impressed when I said this to her.  She slapped me so hard, I didn't have to get my hair cut for a month.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

sunlight

ohhh... i dont think that sounds like one i wanna try... lol

do you have any pets?

mini

Quote from: sunlight on March 30, 2008, 01:13:15 AM
do you have any pets?

1.  Unless you count my kids.  They act like monkeys.

We have a Miniature Pincher.  She is very hyper.  and a lot of fun.

sunlight

what is the best way for you personally  to show someone you are proud of them?

mini

Quote from: sunlight on March 30, 2008, 01:48:26 AM
what is the best way for you personally  to show someone you are proud of them?

To spend time with them.  Or buy them mexican food.  If you are proud of me, you can buy me mexican food.

Seriously, each day may be your last day, so how you show someone that you love and care about them today may be your last chance.  How will they remember you?  With my son, playing with him, is a great way to celebrate his accomplishments.  My daughter likes to show me what she has done.  With my wife, just listening is great (and sending flowers once in a while.)

Each person is different.  Offering a meal, or a phone call.  Playing a game.  It depends.

But Mexican food works for me.

:grin:

Melody

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 30, 2008, 01:42:46 AM
Quote from: sunlight on March 30, 2008, 01:13:15 AMdo you have any pets?

1.  Unless you count my kids.  We have a Miniature Pincher. 

does your child mind you calling them that?   :P

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 30, 2008, 09:16:40 AM
Quote from: minnesota68 on March 30, 2008, 01:42:46 AM
Quote from: sunlight on March 30, 2008, 01:13:15 AMdo you have any pets?

1.  Unless you count my kids.  We have a Miniature Pincher.

does your child mind you calling them that?   :P

I frequently refer to my son as a monkey.  :grin:

sunlight

mini

Quote from: sunlight on March 30, 2008, 06:01:52 PM
do you like cheese?

Cheese as in Cheese the mod, or cheese as in cheeseburger?

Yes to both, though I don't like Cheese as much as I like cheeseburgers.

sunlight

do you have any sisters?

Newsman

If she's that abusive to ya, does she have a single sister? Or, is it true if you find a  woman, she will BECOME cold and abusive? :)

John  :waving:

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 30, 2008, 01:08:55 AM
She slapped me so hard, I didn't have to get my hair cut for a month.

mini

Quote from: sunlight on March 31, 2008, 02:54:20 AM
do you have any sisters?

I have one, commonly known as Okieoliveoyl or some other name on here.  She, according to legend, is meaner than most female bears, bald, covered in tattoos, and spending her life in prison for petty larceny, arson, and confetti.  At least thats my story.

She is actually a nice gal, and while not bald, she is at least as tall as I am.  And trust me, thats tall.  She and her husband are well on their way to starting a new species of giants in this land.

mini

Quote from: Newsman on March 31, 2008, 04:49:20 AM
   If she's that abusive to ya, does she have a single sister? Or, is it true if you find a  woman, she will BECOME cold and abusive? :)

John  :waving:

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 30, 2008, 01:08:55 AM
She slapped me so hard, I didn't have to get my hair cut for a month.

Sorry, no single sister from my wifes side or my side of the family.  And, since I am good at making up answers that later get me in trouble, I will take the chicken way out and say, "Who are you and why are you stalking me?" on the last question.

*cough*

If you want a woman to become cold, treat her as such, if you want her to become warm, soft, and cuddly, treat her as such.  If you treat her like dirt...don't go to sleep...

Heres something I got in my inbox for today:

Things I Wish I'd Known Before I Dated

~ Never date anyone who is rude to the waiter/waitress.

~ Never date anyone who is rude to their mother.

~ If they have a tendency to be rude to you now, just wait.

~ If you date someone who doesn't share your standards, they'll lower yours.

~ The five most essential words for a healthy, vital relationship: "I apologize" and "You are right."

~ Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

~ If he/she says you're too good for him/her, believe it.

~ If they have a tough time apologizing now, just wait.

~ Never date anyone who spends more time gazing into the mirror, than they spend gazing into your eyes.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

okieoliveoyl

Quote from: minnesota68 on April 09, 2008, 09:14:35 PM
Quote from: sunlight on March 31, 2008, 02:54:20 AM
do you have any sisters?

I have one, commonly known as Okieoliveoyl or some other name on here.  She, according to legend, is meaner than most female bears, bald, covered in tattoos, and spending her life in prison for petty larceny, arson, and confetti.  At least thats my story.

She is actually a nice gal, and while not bald, she is at least as tall as I am.  And trust me, thats tall.  She and her husband are well on their way to starting a new species of giants in this land.

thou i may not frequent this place as often as i'd like.... i just had to add my  :twocents:

I am a nice gal... no tattoos...not bald...never been to prision for larceny, arson or confetti.. or anything else minnie might dream up. :)  And i'm not 6'4" ... i'm 5'9"... small in next to my hubby and bro....

now minnie on the other hand is quite bald....and tall...and fat...hahahahahahahaha..  paybacks can be rough dear bro.  :laughhard:
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

SippinTea

*grins* and then *sniffles* Stop it... you're making me miss my own brother again. :pout:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

You can pick on Justin....Ill share...he is your new brother now anyway. He gives great bear hugs.  :D
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

Quote from: okieoliveoyl on April 10, 2008, 03:56:47 PM
thou i may not frequent this place as often as i'd like.... i just had to add my  :twocents:

I am a nice gal... no tattoos...not bald...never been to prision for larceny, arson or confetti.. or anything else minnie might dream up. :)  And i'm not 6'4" ... i'm 5'9"... small in next to my hubby and bro....

now minnie on the other hand is quite bald....and tall...and fat...hahahahahahahaha..  paybacks can be rough dear bro.  :laughhard:

:roll:

riiiiiighhhhttttt.......

mini

Quote from: SippinTea on April 10, 2008, 04:00:02 PM
*grins* and then *sniffles* Stop it... you're making me miss my own brother again. :pout:

I know you didn't have a question, but I have a cure!  Mail him a cow patty!

Heres a "real" cow patty...I think Ill have one delivered to Okies yard in the near future...:grin:

alohilani

Minnie, did you know that your 'ask' thread would become so cool this quickly?

BTW, almost spit water on my keyboard about the Mexican food.

'I come bearing peace offerings!'

:biglaugh:

What IF?!

myhaloisintheshop

Quote from: minnesota68 on April 10, 2008, 04:41:32 PM
Quote from: SippinTea on April 10, 2008, 04:00:02 PM

I know you didn't have a question, but I have a cure!  Mail him a cow patty!

Heres a "real" cow patty...I think Ill have one delivered to Okies yard in the near future...:grin:

Looks like that cow had too much Mexican food!  LOL