Gmail Can Help Manage Your Relationships!

Started by RainbowJingles, April 01, 2009, 06:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowJingles

(okay, so I admit; that WAS random)

And Ruby: :girltongue:  lol

Yes, I know it is true.  As true for me as it is for you.

**HUGS**

iridiscente

This could be really fun to play with if you could make it only reply to a certain address and not to all of them. I haven't looked at all of the specs, just thinking.

The Purple Fuzzy

I figure it's an April Fools joke, Google usually does one.

Last year or so it was "free high speed internet through your sewer pipes" :lol:

RainbowJingles

lol  Of course it was a joke.  :-)  But it's a right GOOD one.  lol

Sis

Assuredbyfaith

Quote from: RainbowJingles on April 12, 2009, 08:51:30 AM
Uh oh.  Look out, Becca!!!  :o

I'm always on the look out...I just can't seem to find what I'm on the look out for!!!   :-? ;)
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Sis

Assuredbyfaith

LOL..... Yes, that's it!!!!!   

Why Am I looking then?  :-?  It must be God's will  not to find what I'm looking for.....better job, a man, a way to get out of debt faster...lol

I guess I'm still working were I am; because I'm in the lives of some of the people there for a purpose!  My family and I have been able to be a witness to those I have worked with; we've been able to pray with, and minister to them!!  Lord, give me the patience to deal with the stress my job puts on me!

As for the right man....Either God is still working on him...?  Or maybe he is still working on me?  LOL :updown:

As for debt...maybe the Lords telling me I shouldn't have gotten there in the first place!!!  Although, most of my debt is because of medical reasons! *sigh*  LOL  I keep thinking of that verse..."Owe no man nothing...."   The Lord might be trying to tell me to be patient!!!!?
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Sis

If you had everything taken care of for you, you wouldn't learn how to deal with things. It's character-building to go through some of this stuff. Most of us has done it and lived to tell about it.   :laughhard:

RainbowJingles

Okay...  but what happens if you've lived it and are DYING to tell about it?

Newsman

Then TELL it, I can always use more investiative material!  :thumbsup2:

John  :waving:

Sis

Quote from: RainbowJingles on April 14, 2009, 08:41:47 PM
Okay...  but what happens if you've lived it and are DYING to tell about it?

Watch who you tell it to!  *Sis points at Newsman*  :nono:

Newsman

RainbowJingles

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

RainbowJingles

RainbowJingles

RainbowJingles

You resurrecting this thread so you can stand with the lady and the other knight, Sir Scruff Face?