News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Hello from Iowa

Started by almondjoy, May 24, 2008, 01:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

*sniff* I didnt get a Seth Hug. :sadbounce:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

almondjoy

Most of us probably won't get a "Seth hug" either.    :thumbsup2:

The Purple Fuzzy

Hi, AJ, this is Chel's mom.  :hi:

almondjoy

Hi MOM!  Miss seeing you in chat!  You should come visit me more often   :great:   :hypocrite:

The Purple Fuzzy

Well, when I was off of chat for a little while and tried to go back, it wanted me to re-register and I just didn't feel like messing with it.  Nice to see you on here, though.  I can check this whenever I get a chance and not miss as much as chat. :)

almondjoy

HAHA!  Just a lil FYI...you don't HAVE to register your nick yet.  It may come again down the road, but it's not necessary as of yet.

It's good to "see" you again though  :great:

Backseat Radio

Good to see ya back on GP  :hi:

Backseat Radio

Quote from: almondjoy on May 24, 2008, 01:32:10 AM
BTW - it's ALL Brannon's fault that I had to register for GP again in the first place! LOL  Had to re-register to view a post he wanted me to see.  I've been registered on here before, but comepletely forgot about it, and never utilized it's source of constant...umm...humor and insight.  Anyway...it's good to be back...and I can't wait to get to know the rest of you!

AJ

sounds like what some around here would do...  Its all chinadoll's fault that I'm here in the first place.  She's the one that got me onto the board years ago in the upci.com days.  Its the rest of the board's fault that I'm still here.  I quit the board once and found out I was too addicted to stay away and scott was crazy enough to let me back on.  the Domers helped spared me round 2 of quitting the board.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Backseat Radio

Quote from: MelodyB on May 25, 2008, 01:10:19 AM
:bigcheese:

yep ya all are stuck with me unless I ever get in trouble and end up banned from the forum.

Hopefully we're stuck with almondjoy too

almondjoy

Don't think you're gonna get rid of me that easily   :freaky2:  :hypocrite:

Backseat Radio

Quote from: almondjoy on May 25, 2008, 01:28:11 PM
Don't think you're gonna get rid of me that easily   :freaky2:  :hypocrite:

good cause we don't want to get rid of you

Melody

I remember an AlmondJoy somehow.  Where in IA about are ya?

I'm from IA and go up there frequently to see my sister mostly. going again tomorrow in fact.  I live in KC though. 

almondjoy

I'm about an hour and 15 minutes South East of Des Moines.  My church is in Ottumwa.  I'll actually be in Des Moines tomorrow afternoon, to meet my friend so we can drive to Illinois (home) til Saturday.  What part of Iowa does your sister live?

Melody

She lives in Washington.  I take 35 to D.M. and 80 to IA City, or I take 35 to 34 through Ottumwa and Fairfield directly to Washington. 

How cool.  I think we're going up again around the 4th.

almondjoy

Yeah, I know where Washington is.  You go right through the town my church is in.  Actually, you pass right through my town as well.  We're right on 34.  LOL  You have to go through Albia (my town) to get to Ottumwa.

gospelgirl

Good morning. I just wanted to say hello to a familiar name. I saw you in chat last night. Look forward to meeting you and the others.
God Bless!

almondjoy

Howdy gospelgirl!

It's nice to "meet" you!

Sit down and stay a while.  LOL

As far as chat, it can be fun at times (when there's actually people there).  LOL

I'm one of the mods there, so come play anytime.  ;)