News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

here a scruff, there a scruff, look alive, give us more scruff in #5

Started by Babs, February 27, 2008, 11:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingerale

TRAV

PROVERBS 3:5,6

EricShane

I wish they could create a pill or a creme or something to stop the hair from growing on guys's faces. I strongly dislike it on myself right now.
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

TRAV

PROVERBS 3:5,6

Tsalagi

InChristGirl

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

InChristGirl

sunlight

Tsalagi

Quote from: InChristGirl on March 03, 2008, 06:54:17 PM
Older than 34!!!!!!!??

Right!?

*snicker*
REG... older than 14

Ya'll is lucky, I didn't even START getting ANY scruff till I was 27 or so... lol

Looking like a kid is all well and good most of the time, but try giving a presentation to a roomful of engineers.  :-?

EricShane

InChristGirl

I don't think they make you look older Chris

They do change his appearance, but not by making him look older :hypocrite:

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

LOVE the pic, Melodya! So sweet. :)

Chris-- :o With the new specs you look suspiciously like someone I know.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Tsalagi

Quote from: SippinTea on March 04, 2008, 02:18:26 AM
LOVE the pic, Melodya! So sweet. :)

Chris-- :o With the new specs you look suspiciously like someone I know.

Well, duh.

Oh!  You meant someone ELSE...  :)

SippinTea

Pppfffttt. I only know the online you. I don't know the real you. So, duh, I meant someone else. :P

To be specific... I meant CR. I've got a pic of him with nearly the same expression, and his glasses looked about like yours, too. lol

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Babs

here is one for the younger crowd. its one of our scruffy policemen that come in the store.

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

sunlight

hey ethyl... totally off topic, but i need to talk to you sometime.  eventually. lol.

Chseeads

sunlight

no... i'd rather not have the sandpaper.... Thanks though! REG

Chseeads

Oh, if you got ahold of him, I'm sure you could slap the handcuffs on him and shave him....   :freaky2: