News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

here a scruff, there a scruff, look alive, give us more scruff in #5

Started by Babs, February 27, 2008, 11:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

relevant_grace

Thank goodness.  When I realized the Scruff had been locked, I began to get a bit nervous. Withdrawals, you see...

Babs

My latest blog post.

Newsman

That does it, Brandon, I warned you! You must now run for office!

John  :waving:
----------
Quote from: nwlife on February 27, 2008, 06:27:21 AM
Quote from: coolguy on February 27, 2008, 04:27:04 AM
QuoteSo we must assume you two been trouble before for "peckin" on the guys!

Hopefully, y'all resolved any questions about the pecking order...

:)

Usually I rather do the "pIckin" on .....though depending on who it is, I *might* consider a "pEck" to be appropriate

Babs

:laughat:

a couple of scruffs to start the day until the regular scruffs decide to show up

and of course my personal favorite  :freaky2:

My latest blog post.

Chinadoll

Bring on more scruff!

And no, I've not been in trouble with my pastor for "pecking" but I'm in leadership, I have to be proper and all that...

Nai

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Chinadoll on February 27, 2008, 02:52:43 PM
Bring on more scruff!

And no, I've not been in trouble with my pastor for "pecking" but I'm in leadership, I have to be proper and all that...

Nai

That or you have to be real good at hiding things or have to be the PK - seeing as how PK's can usually get away with most anything and still be in leadership

SippinTea

Quote from: Backseat Radio on February 27, 2008, 03:29:36 PM
That or you have to be real good at hiding things or have to be the PK - seeing as how PK's can usually get away with most anything and still be in leadership

:eyebrow: You've got to be kidding me. If dat's da way it be elsewhar, mebbe I done been goin' ter de wrong church all deez yurs.

Okay seriously, Tia.... take it from an expert: the fishbowl isn't always fun.  :smirk2:

Whoa. I haven't :pwink: that badly in a long while.  :o Bad me.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Backseat Radio

Quote from: SippinTea on February 27, 2008, 03:51:43 PM
Quote from: Backseat Radio on February 27, 2008, 03:29:36 PM

:eyebrow: You've got to be kidding me. If dat's da way it be elsewhar, mebbe I done been goin' ter de wrong church all deez yurs.

Okay seriously, Tia.... take it from an expert: the fishbowl isn't always fun.  :smirk2:

Whoa. I haven't :pwink: that badly in a long while.  :o Bad me.

Been a PK for about 14 years so yes I know all about the fishbowl.  I also know that my dad allowed me to help out in the ministry at his church even after catching me smoking and even after I converted to the Church of Christ.

SippinTea

Ahh... I see. We've both had different things to observe along that line then. *smile*

Anyhow... back to the scheduled scruff sharing, or Mary will pound both of us. ;)

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

kkay

B

Quote from: apostolic_girl04 on February 27, 2008, 05:14:50 PM
I just watched "diary of a mad black woman" last night..he's so amazingly gorgeous *sigh*

I knew I'd seen him somewhere. I just couldn't remember where.

B

alohilani

THAT'S who he is.

Not that I lost sleep over it, but I wondered where I'd seen his mug before.

Newsman

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

OK heres my scruffy husband

Sis Mom took this picture of him when she was here

He was attempting to look mean

Babs

My latest blog post.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Tricia Lea on February 27, 2008, 09:31:13 PM

Yeah, he did a pretty good job of looking mean, but the scruff is kinda ok, just don't tell him that, wouldn't want him to have a problem getting his head through the door.  :laughhard:

Really, GP, Stan is NOT mean, not near as mean as he looks in that pic anyway. He and Tricia are really good people.  :great:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Sis

He doesn't look mean. He looks like his eyes are rolling up in his head just before he passes out.   :laughhard:

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Sis on February 28, 2008, 01:43:42 AM
He doesn't look mean. He looks like his eyes are rolling up in his head just before he passes out.   :laughhard:

lolo true but he was attempting to look mean

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Sister_Mom on February 27, 2008, 10:25:01 PM
Quote from: Tricia Lea on February 27, 2008, 09:31:13 PM

Yeah, he did a pretty good job of looking mean, but the scruff is kinda ok, just don't tell him that, wouldn't want him to have a problem getting his head through the door.  :laughhard:

Really, GP, Stan is NOT mean, not near as mean as he looks in that pic anyway. He and Tricia are really good people.  :great:

:hypocrite: :hypocrite:

Chinadoll

AND...

I adore Sci-fi scruff.

*sighs*

Nai, knowing she's on a one note wonder with this guy but oh well.

Sister_Mom

My handsome man was scruffy this morning and I didn't even get to see it.   :cry2: He didn't even take a picture. :sadbounce: