News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

hey I'm a newbie!

Started by AGAPPLE, February 05, 2008, 06:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AGAPPLE

:hi: hey guys! so I'm a newbie here. Um... I'm a freshman ("frosh") @ LU this year. I like to get to know people. I'm a Psych major & Sociology minor.... I like aminals. I love summer & the beach. Um... I really dunno what else to say. but I'm here now, so hi.   :hi:  oh & I think the emoticons are cute.

Backseat Radio

Called_&_chosen

*Ashley Thomas*
"Mistakes are part of the price you pay for KNOWLEDGE"

*Bro Harold Linder*
"if God Calls You. You Will be Happy"
"Many Are Called but Few are Chosen"

*Bro Tim Green*
"You cant have a testimony without aTest"

Sis

Newsman

Welcome!

I'm John, the Grumpyest of the Grumpye!

John  :waving:

AGAPPLE

:hi: wassup? ooh! I'm so hyper right now, but they're kicking us out of the ILRC so I gotta bounce! cya!

Ashlee

Nice to meet you.  I have a feeling you will fit right in here.  What would you l ike for us to call you?  By your username or something else?

Sis

AGAPPLE

Quote from: teacheroftheLord on February 09, 2008, 01:50:12 AM
Nice to meet you.  I have a feeling you will fit right in here.  What would you l ike for us to call you?  By your username or something else?
:waving: nice to meet you,too. ... well, you can cal me Apple or just about anything else, just don't call me "Aggy"/"Aggie" (I can't stand Texas A&M) or Aps (that's special) ... & don't call me late to the table.  :biglaugh:
Wow! I'm in an INFT class at school (that's some computer class) & I just finished my homework. It was so much fun!!  :bouncy: I like doing my INFT homework. My teacher is extremely pleasant and very leniant and super intelligent. She's wonderful! And she was on tv last summer!

See ya later!!  :waving: