News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

IS This the Question Everything game?

Started by Babs, November 17, 2007, 09:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gabbtastic

ethyl what is the 45 second rule??? does anyone know how i can answer tricias question with a question?

Tricia Lea

Will the funny farm pay you to be there?

Babs

why do we have to wait 45 seconds before we can post again? can you ask us why you have that name? will they pay me to clean the funny farm?
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

gabbtastic

do you know they have staff they pay to clean the family farm? do you know if residents can get paid? can anyone read my name tag? it says "HELLO MY NAME IS
                                                   GABBY" do you think my name has anything to do with my nick??

Tricia Lea

would the funny farm soon think you belonged there?

Would gabtastic be gabby?

Babs

could gabbtastic's name be gabby? is that possible? or does she just like to gab?  :laughhard: would the funny farm like to keep me as a resident soon?

My latest blog post.

gabbtastic

did you know i like to make up cool nicknames out of gab, like gabbysaurus-rex, and gabbaronis, and quite a few others?? dont you think gabbtastic is the best? isnt it even cooler is i add uh-mazing to the end of it to be gabbtastically amazing?
i wonder if they already know she belongs there? what if mel is actually a spy tryiong to take her there?

Babs

do you agree that gabby is gabbtastically amazing? would mel mel actually send me to the funny farm? would sis mom try to stop her? do i even have any friends here?  :laughhard:

My latest blog post.

gabbtastic

arent i your friend mz ethyl? do you think mel would send you to the funny farm? where did tricia go?

Tricia Lea

are the ones you think are your friends really your friends?  Where am i?

Babs

My latest blog post.

gabbtastic

mz ethyl do you think worms are really good? have you read that book how to eat fried worms? did tricia jsut re-appear outta thin air? does she wanna play hide and seek?

Tricia Lea

gabbtastic

did oyu guys realize it is almost midnight here?! do you think it feels that late?

Tricia Lea

Babs

should i share some dirt on tricia in the sharing thread? do you realize i dont go to bed at night? what time zone are you in?

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

gabbtastic

did you guys know indiana is on the eastern time zone? dp you guys think that gabby sleeeps at nighttime either? wheres the fun in that?!

Babs

does gabbytastic work? does she go to school? can she drive?

My latest blog post.

gabbtastic

Babs

should i tell that dirt on GP? is there dirt on your skirt?

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

are you wearing a skirt? :o

Should I have asked that?

Will gp now ban me?

gabbtastic

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea