Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Hair website

Started by Charlene, August 28, 2006, 03:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acjmom

:laughhard:

:demand:  death to the beehive!
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

DQPcola

amen sistah amen... ooh I feel it
I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

When everything is coming your way, You're in the wrong lane.

If Barbie is so popular, Why do you have to buy her friends?

Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

*Christi*

Quote from: Chseeads on September 28, 2006, 04:37:11 PM
Here's a Chinese bun for ya...

DORK!!

Again, why are you in here???

Chseeads

acjmom

maybe he wants to learn how to frenchbraid the hair on his legs and/or arms  :laughhard:

maybe he could do the chinese bun on his legs/arms with toothpicks!
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

*Christi*

Now I need a puking emoticon!!!

acjmom

:laughhard:  *still laughin at myself on that last one!*

Melody

roflol

arm and leg hair I can handle on my guy. chest, and armpit hair- I can't STAND!!

*Christi*

I actually like chest hair but back hair scares me.

acjmom

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 28, 2006, 05:20:17 PM
roflol

arm and leg hair I can handle on my guy. chest, and armpit hair- I can't STAND!!

ditto..... and NO BACK HAIR either *blech*

can't convince hubby to shave his pits.... he says "ewwww! only women are supposed to do that!"

*Christi*

Josh shaves his... he says it helps him to feel cleaner and it helps the deoderant get to where it needs to be.

acjmom

that what i try to tell larry!  he's not buyin it though.... fortunately he has no back hair, and very little chest hair though.... just make him keep those pits away from me  :biglaugh:

Melody

I'll be happy when it is socially acceptable for a man to shave his pits.  My hubby won't do it either.   :sadbounce:

Chseeads

acjmom

aparrently seth has an aversion to shaving his pits too..... any volunteers for teaching him how to braid?!  :laughhard:

Chseeads

Any volunteers to help me do a Chinese bun in my back hair?  :P

*Christi*

I'll tell you what you need for that back hair... a big ole vat of wax!!!  ughhhh  I have a friend that is an aesthetician and I'm sure she'd give you a good deal!!

Amelia Bedelia

I do the Martine version of the chinese bun minus the clip along the top
my hair is so thin I don't think I could do the two stick X... I think I'd run out of hair to wrap... I'll have to try it if I can find my other hair stick... I'm down to one right now.  Do you divide the ponytail into four or still just two?

my sister in law braided my brother's armpit hair on their honeymoon... I guess that was the only story they could retell from the honeymoon   :smirk2:

I don't mind hair on guys... anywhere  :grin:
I esp. like extra on the face and not a lot on top  :freaky2:
seriously though, if it wasn't supposed to be there, it wouldn't grow right?  I think shaved armpits on a guy would weird me out actually LOL

*Christi*

I divided into 2 sections only.

The first time Josh shaved his pits it scared me... LOL  But then I realized it was MUCH more hygenic!!  I too tend to like hair on guys, just not their backs.. ughhhh gorilla, much?

Amelia Bedelia

well showering regularly is a preference of mine too and that seems to work it out
lol

*Christi*

BOL... it's not a preference, it's a requirement here!!  But still...

Melody

Quote from: Amelia Bedelia on September 29, 2006, 03:44:32 AM
if it wasn't supposed to be there, it wouldn't grow right? 

well, tell that to the women who's body grows hair above their lip?  I wouldn't recommend they leave that.

Chosen1

Christi, how do you get ur chinese bun to look full and how do you do it with the double chopsticks?

*Christi*

I don't know exactly... LOL  My new digital camera is scheduled to be delivered on Monday so I will do some step by step pictures then.

MsJennJenn

Her's looks full cus she has a whole lotta hair lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: