News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

kiddie pics album #3

Started by acjmom, August 03, 2006, 08:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acjmom

here's a couple of pics i just got from a friend.  they're from the last night of VBS... there was a carnival and pony rides for the kids after service.

this is a dwarf miniature horse (i think they said she's the smallest in the world)

jonas' first time on a horse/pony

"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

littlegal

Westley and zakary outside church sunday morning.

They look so sweet and innocent...

Westley

Zakary

acjmom

so kim.... do you think anthany favors either of the other boys?  looking at these pics i think he has a lot of zak's features, but then he's got the dark hair like westley to throw it off.  they're all very cute  ;)

i still find it odd how i have 1 child that looks NOTHING like the other 2 :lol:
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

littlegal

Quote from: acjmom on September 05, 2006, 06:25:51 PM
so kim.... do you think anthany favors either of the other boys?  looking at these pics i think he has a lot of zak's features, but then he's got the dark hair like westley to throw it off.  they're all very cute  ;)

i still find it odd how i have 1 child that looks NOTHING like the other 2 :lol:

I've decided anthany looks more like westley when he was a baby.  And I saw baby pictures of Jeremy last week that look identical to Anthany.  I'm told that Westley is Jeremy made over, so i really think anthany is going to look like Jeremy and westley.   I don't think zakary looks anything like westley now, but when i look back at their baby pictures, i sometimes have trouble deciding who is who.  So they looked more alike as babies than I realized at the time.

acjmom

i need to post some baby pics of my kids sometime.... jonas looked just like jolie at first, then he changed around 5-6 months and has looked exactly like abigail ever since.

*Christi*

I have the one kid that doesn't look a thing like the other two also!!  Isaac and Isabelle look SO much alike and neither of them look a bit like Noah!!  It's kinda weird!!  Josh hates it cause Noah looks just like him and the babies look just like me!!  haha

JoleneHeather

Its been a while, so here is a pic of Elijah.  ;)  Taking after his daddy already haha.

Melody

littlegal

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

NessasMama

What a cutie!!! I love his hair in the 3rd pic!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Envelope

Oh WOW!!!!

Elijah and Brady are both getting sooo big.  Elijah is losing the "baby" look and is looking like a VERY handsome little boy!!!

Brady is just too cute!!!  Love the school pics....

Sharon

EmmaLeigh

Thanks Sharon... I love seeing new photos of your little ladies!!! :)

Melody

I haven't posted my kids for a long time so for anyone who remembers.....

mesipie

ur little girl looks alot like you

ur kids are cute

jo...love the mohawk...soo cute...hes getting soo big...doesnt look like a baby anymore
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

amanda18

JUST DANCE!!

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

*Christi*

Here are some pics of my boys...

First here are some pics from when Noah went to the Ft Wayne Children's Zoo with his Aunt Jamie:

And these are pics from Isaac's 2nd birthday party:

LeahMarie

Awwww!!! Cute kids everyone!! :thumbsup2:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Envelope

Kaitlynn's first day of preschool this year....

sharon

Envelope

aghhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I meant to crop the first pic......................OH WELL..........LOL..............

Hannah was behind her sis getting her panties on after going potty......she can pull them up if they're already on, but if they're off she can't do them by herself yet......LOL

sharon

NessasMama

That's funny!!!!

She looks like she was pretty happy to be going to preschool. How does she like it?