News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

kiddie pics album #3

Started by acjmom, August 03, 2006, 08:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Envelope

awwwwwwwwww me too!!

LOL.....I just have mastered using the camera and getting the pictures onto the  computer!!  Now maybe I  can try some "editing" myself...if I get brave enough!!

Also seems like everyone is a pushover for the little feet and hands stuff!!  soooo cute!!

Sharon

NessasMama

that is so sweet mesipie.....I am really starting to like black and white photography....especially for stuff like that!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

NessasMama

mesipie

ty

nessas cute

sharon...just be sure to save it with another name so u dont replace the original
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

joyeuse

Oh my God, they are so pretty girls, and so cuty

chelleebelle

Haven't posted pictures of my babies in a while...

Brionna playing mama with Brennen

At church in the nursery

My Lil' Angel Boy!

My Sunshine Girl!

The BB's at their Nana's

myhaloisintheshop

Aww Chelle they are so cute!

Brennen has gotten so big!

Brionna still has that mischievious smile......I bet she got that from Daddy and Aunt Jenn...lol

okieoliveoyl

it's all from her daddy...hehe...

Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

myhaloisintheshop

*gasp*

Is that a john deere in that poor boys hand????????

(3rd pic)

chelleebelle

Yeah...my Mamaw found it in a box at her house still in the package...she thought that he needed a toy tractor to play with, so she gave it to him since he is the only "little" boy in the family.  (All the rest are 10 and older.)

myhaloisintheshop

I'm suprised SOMEONE hasn't painted it red....lol

okieoliveoyl

rumor has it...his uncle plays with john deeres.....

and his daddy was looking for a john deere t-shirt or something...

lol..

leave it to a tractor person to notice that ... i didn't even notice his tractor...lol.
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

Envelope

my girls and my dad's new toy.........  Papa bought a scooter(moped) and the girls are fascinated with it.....

Sharon

EmmaLeigh

Sharon, you're daughters are so precious!!! :)

I keep thinking I"ll throw photos of Brady onto Photobucket and get them up here, but I just never do...  sighs... . 

nicolejoy

I've got a few pics of me and Berny, but I haven't put ANY new ones up for AGES... I might have to do that now that I'm thinking about it...

Envelope

EmmaLeigh, 

I know what you mean about posting pics....we just recently got DSL so downloading them to photobucket is soooo much faster!!!  I love it!!  Sometimes I think i'm a "thread hog"  LOL....
     I enjoy looking at everyone else's kids too!!

Sharon

NessasMama

Janessa and some youth from church

Janessa as a Blueberry Raker for the childrens parade

acjmom

very cute pics  :thumbsup2:

one girl's outfit in that first pic reminds me of something.......
my pastor's wife let our teen girls have it about those little sweater things that tie at the center of the bust... they draw way too much attention you-know-where.  i heard donna linville get on that once too.... she was telling all the ladies (teen and older) that modesty is not just about protecting/covering themselves, it's about protecting other women's husbands from things they don't need to have to deal with.
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

nicolejoy

I like those little jacket things!! I've never thought about it like that though... My hubby doesn't find it "immodest" on me - and he tells me when I am wearing something that he thinks is immodest... I guess I don't have that much of a "you know where" to draw attention to ;)

acjmom

Quote from: nicolejoy on August 29, 2006, 01:43:05 PM
I guess I don't have that much of a "you know where" to draw attention to ;)

that does make a bit of a difference  ;)
i think they're cute on little girls (like abigail), but on many teens/women  :nono:
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

Chseeads

Why whatever on earth are you talking about?

Oh....you mean those "boob-hugger sweaters".....yeah.....

NessasMama

I totally agree with you on that, acjmom!!!!  Especially on the girl in the pic because she is on 11 and is very developed and likes to show off!!!