News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

kiddie pics album #3

Started by acjmom, August 03, 2006, 08:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darlaj2

Quote from: NessasMama on October 10, 2006, 02:15:54 PM
I posted this pic of Jacob in Sharing also, but, I have to share it again here. This is what I call his "advertisement" photo. This is on a website of children up for adoption called afamilyforme.org  He is 6 years old, but to me he looks soooooooo grown up.

Jacob and Janessa favor so much.

*Christi*

Nic, everyone says that... it's kinda crazy how much they look alike!!

Kimberly, I often think they look alike myself.  That's cute about Zaky!!

April, The little one with the pretty eyes is Isaac.  He's my wild child.  Although today he is at home with mommy and the baby and he's being a very good boy.  Right now he's sitting on the coffee table (hey, I pick my battles) reading a book.  He just helped me make quesadillas for lunch... LOL

littlegal

lol, right now our coffee table is in the attic.  I got tired of telling the boys to stay off of it and i was afraid they would get hurt, so we put it in the attic, rofl.

darlaj2

I know this question is :offtopic: but Kimberly--your avator?  When I saw that the other day I said "When did Jeremy start wearing a ponytail?"  :hypocrite:

littlegal

ROFL.  Jeremy said when he was a teenager, he tried to grow his hair like that one time.  He said it didn't turn out too well and he cut it, haha.

EmmazMommy

acjmom

aawwwww!  that's adorable!
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

mesipie

she^ totally stole my words
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

*Christi*

JuJu03

I just love her big beautiful eyes

*Christi*

A couple of pics of my boys...

Isaac:

and one of Noah:

and yes, he has a stain on his shirt... and yes, I could kill MIL for it... LOL

Chseeads

Josh and Isabelle playing the organ in the background I see....lol

*Christi*

Raecheal

Isaac seems to be changing his looks -- he's losing the baby look and going into 'little boy' completely.

mesipie

luke has the shirt w the stain on it...childrens place BA-BY!...lol

*Christi*

Yep, I love Children's Place.

He went home with Josh's parents between services yesterday and I forgot to bring him new clothes for evening service.  Josh said he would be fine because he was dressed nice for Sunday School but apparently he spilled his orange drink on him at lunch. LOL

Isaac is definitely looking more like a big boy and it's sad!!!  He's talking up a storm now too... also sad!!!

amanda18

Aww poor isaac he has a bruise on his head. They have very cool dress shirts. who ever chooses their cloths has good taste.

JUST DANCE!!

acjmom

i LOVE noah's shirt and tie!
and Children's Place is awesome!  i get at least 75% of my kids' clothes there.... especially love that they are putting the adjustable waist on everything now  ;)
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

mesipie

oh me too...luke has long legs and a skinny waist

JoleneHeather

Okay here are some Old old pictures of me.  Mostly from when I was a kid, so I thought I would post em in kiddie pics.  :D Click on them to enlarge.

My sister barbra and her kids plus Jeremy (my brother) and me in the huge pants

Dad, Mom, Me, and Jeremy

I love my brother, really

Me age 2 or 3

me again

Me about age 4 or 5

Me prego with Elijah

*Christi*

These pics were taken on Wednesday, which was Noah's birthday, at Josh's mom's house.  We had a little cake for him.  His actual party is tomorrow...

Mr Pouty Face himself!!

mesipie

aww

jo u got big w elijah!!...how much did u gain?

amanda18

JUST DANCE!!

JoleneHeather

Nelle

More pictures, ladies. *sigh* You have a public, ya know! :)