News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

kiddie pics album #3

Started by acjmom, August 03, 2006, 08:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NessasMama

Sorry, couldn't resist posting a few more!!

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

EmmaLeigh

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

joyeuse

~Stephanie~

Ok...my friend Amy just had her baby. A little boy ETHAN. They have 2 girls that I talk about a lot (Ariana and Lillian).

Here's some pics.

BABY ETHAN (who is 5 days old TODAY)

ARIANA with ETHAN (Ariana is 4)

LILLIAN with ETHAN (Lillian is 2)

THE GIRLS again

acjmom

how sweet!  thanks for sharing..... reminds me of my pics of the girls with jonas when he was born  ;)
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

~Stephanie~

I LOVE those girls to pieces. Especially LIllian. She is my BABY!

I could claim her as my own.  ;)

Yeah The girls are wearing matching "i'm the big sister" shirts. Amy picked them up at our local blueberry festival for $5 each

acjmom

aawwww..... i wanted those for my girls, and a "i'm the little brother" onesie/t-shirt for jonas, but i couldn't find them anywhere at the time.
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

littlegal

i ordered some off ebay for my boys  :grin:
Westleys said "i'm the biggest brother"
Zakary's said "i'm the big brother"
Then i got a bib for anthany that said "i'm the baby brother"

acjmom

yeah, yeah.... that's what i need!
"biggest sister"
"big sister"
"little brother"

*Christi*

me too me too... biggest brother, big brother and little sister!!!

Chosen1

He is a cutie stephanie.  But of course Ethans are cute anyways.... :)  My lil one is Ethan also :)

JoleneHeather

Click on pictures to enlarge.

Elijah and David played some football today.

awilkes05

"Take me to that place Lord, to that secret place, where I can be with YOU.  You can make me like You."

Nelle

Now that was just precious, Jo!

Amelia Bedelia

aww those pictures are great Jolene!  Elijah is getting sooo big and handsome!

JC

:violin: Man I wish I would grow   :cry:     :spam:  ~Nor really~    :tank:  <----  Now thats me!

LeahMarie

Awww! Jo- he's sooo adorable!!!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

NessasMama

I posted this pic of Jacob in Sharing also, but, I have to share it again here. This is what I call his "advertisement" photo. This is on a website of children up for adoption called afamilyforme.org  He is 6 years old, but to me he looks soooooooo grown up.

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

*Christi*

Playing with the new camera!!  woohoo!!

Noah fell asleep... yikes...

The boys with Josh's sister and her husband (Aunt Jamie and Uncle Brian):

Not sure what he was doing, maybe talking on his "phone"... Josh took this pic:

I'm not sure if he jumped or what as this pic was taken but I LOVE how it shows his pretty eyes:

And here's one of Isabelle just for the sake of it... LOL

*Christi*

Just wanted to add... Noah just came in and wanted to see the pics.  He was telling me all about each photo.  I asked him what he was doing in the one and he said "calling my wife"!!   :laughhard:

JoleneHeather

nicolejoy

Isabelle is looking more and more like Isaac every time I see pics of her!! In a few years, you'll have people asking you if they're twins ;)

littlegal

The picture of Noah asleep in the car looks so much like Westley!  I was sitting here thinking that, then Zakary walks up and points and says "It's Wessy!"

awilkes05

CR your boys are absolutely adorable!  What's the one name that shows his pretty eyes?
"Take me to that place Lord, to that secret place, where I can be with YOU.  You can make me like You."