News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

kiddie pics album #3

Started by acjmom, August 03, 2006, 08:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Envelope

She seems to like it really well.  The teacher is impressed because she's sooooo helpful.....(if only she was that way at home....LOL)

She'll go to preschool for 3 years because I sent her last year (she has an October b-day).  She is going to a different preschool because her teacher last year resigned from teaching because she needed to get a job that offered benefits. 

Sharon

NessasMama

Janessa started a preschool type program when she was a little over 2. She has been it ever since. She loves it. She goes 9 - 3 Mon. through Fri. I am glad that she likes it so much, but, I wish sometimes that I didn't have to have her in the program. I would have liked to kept her home until she was 5, but, being a single mom I really need the break!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

nicolejoy

Quote from: Envelope on September 16, 2006, 11:47:36 PM
aghhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I meant to crop the first pic......................OH WELL..........LOL..............

Hannah was behind her sis getting her panties on after going potty......she can pull them up if they're already on, but if they're off she can't do them by herself yet......LOL

sharon

ROFL - I didn't even notice until you commented on it ;) lol - that's so funny!!

*Christi*

It was the first thing I noticed... I thought "uh oh, little sister is getting dressed in the background!!" LOL  Cute pics Sharon!!

nicolejoy

When Sharon said about meaning to crop it, I went back and looked at the pic and thought she was talking about the washing basket and that - because in another thread, people were talking about how neat Onxy's house is, and how everyone else has messy houses ;) I must just be slow or something like that lol

Envelope

Ok........finally got some new pics of the girls.  Just for fun I threw in a couple of our yard!!!!  The EPA has dug up our ENTIRE yard!!!!  because we had extremely HIGH lead levels in it!!  Dangerous is anything over 400 parts per million....(whatever that means) and our yard was in the 50,000 parts per million!!!  VERY HIGH....ughhhhh.........Hopefully they will be able to finish the yard this week and plant grass.....The girls have had a great time watching the tractors though........

our yard....

Our driveway is much nicer.....they put in enough gravel so 2 cars can park instead of 1.....

Today..........getting dolled up for church.......

Hannah......

again........but I loved that "look" on her face......LOL

Kaitlynn.

my luck getting them to look at me.........LOL

Finally.............a halfway decent pic of my kids' parents....LOL......me and Jim....

all together.................but the girls are both messing with their mouths....ughhh

sharon

EmmaLeigh

ADORABLE!!!

lots of lowercase now to not get into trouble!!! :) 

How adorable though!!!

littlegal

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Envelope

awwwwwww thanks everyone......

mee tooo littlegal.....it was my fav...........  still can't figure out why they're "blurry" though...............ughhh

sharon

Chseeads

Josiah pics.....

Aww....father and son.....

(Rissa, I think he kinda favors Jonas in that one....)

:o :roll: :lol:

Showin' off the SpongeBob cup.

:ugly:

NessasMama

awilkes05

Seth, is that you in that pic with Josiah and his father?  :o :thumbsup2:
"Take me to that place Lord, to that secret place, where I can be with YOU.  You can make me like You."

Chseeads

Yeah, that's me in that one.

awilkes05

Cool!  You're a nice looking guy Seth.  You shouldn't down yourself so much.  You're not even as big as I would have thought you were according to some of your posts.
"Take me to that place Lord, to that secret place, where I can be with YOU.  You can make me like You."

Chseeads

lol.....thanks, I think....   :smirk2: :lol:

*Christi*

Quote from: soldout4J on September 26, 2006, 01:48:35 AM
Cool!  You're a nice looking guy Seth.  You shouldn't down yourself so much.  You're not even as big as I would have thought you were according to some of your posts.

haha that's funny cause I was gonna be mean and point out how pudgy he's getting!! 

Josiah is ADORABLE!!  Do they have a name picked out yet for Baby Boy Carmichael #2?

Chseeads

I don't need anybody to point it out.... :P  :pound:

I'm crazy fat though....gotta get back on track....  This has been a rough year...lol 

I think they've settled on Bennet as the middle name....don't know if that's how they're spelling it.....  Not conclusive on the first.....  They've thought about Elijah, Silas......something else I can't remember....lol....  James said something about Quinton the other night....  It's still up in the air I guess.

JoleneHeather

Chseeads

I'll have to plead with them not to use that one.  *cough*   :hypocrite:

Chseeads

Oh, Ezra was the other one I couldn't remember.

acjmom

i think Silas Bennet sounds nice  :great:

and yes, i concur that josiah and jonas resemble very much in that pic.... i need to put some new ones of him up.  gotta get the scanner workin first *sigh*
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

Chseeads

If they named him that, his initials would be SBC.

If they had another one they could name it Ameritech or AT&T or something....*cough*

*Christi*

I really like Ezra!!  I said that if Isabelle had (God forbid) been a boy we would have liked that name.

NessasMama

Here are some new pics of Janessa. Finally some good outside pics.