Last Person to Post Round 19!!!

Started by Heather, February 14, 2013, 01:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Quote from: Ashlee on January 02, 2015, 01:27:29 PM
Barb, your post made me want liver. lol  I haven't had liver in awhile.  Gonna have to get some and make it.  I'll probably be eating it all alone tho. lol My husband turns his nose up at it.  And he's Samoan so he doesn't turn his nose up at much food wise. lol
Liver is nasty. Ick. I forced myself to eat a piece a few weeks ago, when we went over and tormented Mini and Chellebelle. The buffet had it on the bar so I tried it. Yep- nasty as ever.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

One of our favorite things to get when we go to the local restaurant is pan-fried chicken livers.  Mmmmmm-MMMM they're good!  It comes with a side and a salad, so I get a baked potato for the side, and instead of salad I fill up my salad bowl with stuff to go on the baked potato.  Mega-loaded baked potato. 

That's three meals I get out of that one meal... I eat the chicken livers there, take the potato mess home and eat half of it for the next two meals.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Yummmm Liver and onions would totally hit the spot right now...
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

I woke up at 1:40am and couldn't get back to sleep.  Bleh. 

By the power of caffeine, I shall prevail! 

Dark chocolate.
Dark chocolate!
DARK CHOCOLATE HO!

*Isaac morphs into caffeinated Isaac!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Ashlee

Ugh I forgot about this.  Now I really want onions.  Not liver and onions tho.  I want fried ones...I think.  Idk I just want liver. lol

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Assuredbyfaith

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 03, 2015, 02:42:57 AM
I'm not interested in liver.  :noo:

Never tried it and never will!!! I don't think I eat; or have ever eaten organs/entrails of any kind; at least not to my knowledge!!! 😲
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Assuredbyfaith

Quote from: Lynx on January 04, 2015, 12:43:55 PM

By the power of caffeine, I shall prevail! 

Dark chocolate.
Dark chocolate!
DARK CHOCOLATE HO!

I could definitely go for some dark chocolate right now!!! Unfortunately, I'm sitting in my car on lunch break and I don't have the energy to go get any!!! 😢
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

The Purple Fuzzy

Dark chocolate is too bitter for me.

Babs

My latest blog post.

Heather

::tosses a grape at Babs::

actually grapes sound amazing right now.......
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

Babs

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

I guess heather ate the rest of the grapes...

Ashlee

The Purple Fuzzy

Ashlee

Had outback tonight.  I LOVE that place.  The steak was the best I think I've ever had. lol  Since we're talking about food anyway. 

The Purple Fuzzy

Sounds good.  We very seldom go there but I like it.

Heather

I wanted a nap, but the Queen of 463 hadn't left for class yet. So I'm in the library dozing off in my favorite hiding place.

Lynx

We passed an Outback Steakhouse on our way to the buffet. Somebody mentioned it was really good. I may have to choose to go there next year.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

I'm right there with you PF!

And yes, I did eat the grapes  :cool: