News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Stock toilet paper to the ceiling in sharing 515

Started by Lynx, March 21, 2020, 10:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Would they prefer the entire collection of The Talley trio? Tanya Goodman perhaps? :teeth:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Nelle

Quote from: Roscoe on August 20, 2020, 03:55:14 PM:hi:
 I'm  at work. I've brought the monitor and dvd player from the camper in to the office. Co workers now hate me as I work with Season one of American Pickers  playing in the background.
 I'm kinda glad my coworker pushed me into re arranging and decorating my office. It's homey now. Wait 'til the boss gets back from vacation next week...LOL

I use my phone for my work help. lol.. I use headphones tho b/c I can tune out other people's conversations. I listen to Hulu, Netflix, whatever..

Roscoe

:rotfl: Well, I have a limited data plan on the phone, and they locked down our wifi. :mad:
So I am bringing in scads of DVDS. Including Dukes of Hazzard. :lol:
I've a back office, away from everyone, so I don't disturb others. They walk by my office on the way to the copier and snort in jealousy.  :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

If I had my own office with walls and a door, I'd be playing them on something else too.

Thankfully our wifi at work is open accessible and we have unlimited data on our phones. My husband is an internet junkie, so we had to get that a while back or else Verizon would own us completely hahaha.

The Purple Fuzzy

Backseat Radio

Its been a long day. My department manager is on vacation this weekend and a newbie got thrown into my department to help me my last 4 hours. We had a huge delivery of freight so I wore myself out trying to get tvs and computers and other things into the bins in the backroom.  Came home so stiff and achy I can barely walk.

Roscoe

:hi:
 Back at work. Thankful it is Friday. Gotta go to the jail and serve a couple, do a few drive by visits to see if there is still a house where my parolees say there are, and then veg time.
If there were a decent phone company with unlimited plan, I'd be interested- but the prices are high here for unlimited, if you can even get it.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on August 21, 2020, 01:16:28 PM:hi:
 Back at work. Thankful it is Friday. Gotta go to the jail and serve a couple, do a few drive by visits to see if there is still a house where my parolees say there are, and then veg time.

In sooth these be parlous times, when even parole officers do drive-bys...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Should somebody start a new thread? Or does it really matter any more?

I'm not starting one either way. I started the last one. Someone else's turn.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on August 20, 2020, 06:49:05 PM:rotfl: Well, I have a limited data plan on the phone, and they locked down our wifi. :mad:
So I am bringing in scads of DVDS. Including Dukes of Hazzard. :lol:
I've a back office, away from everyone, so I don't disturb others. They walk by my office on the way to the copier and snort in jealousy.  :lol:
I was thinking more about CDs, of which I know you have many. You could have been blasting Kenny Hinson, "CALL ME GONE, I'LL BE LEAVING, CALL ME GONE, YOU'LL BE GRIEVING" today. :teeth:
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

:hi: Trust me, I've been blasting Kenny most days. :lol:
Well, Lou is happy. We found her Lincoln replacement last night. We thought alot about not replacing it, but the current interest rates are really good, and we, myself included, wanted at least one newer low mileage vehicle. We tried like the dickens to find another Lincoln with no success. Night before last, we saw there was a '17 Cadillac XT5 SUV on a lot in Little Rock. We looked at it online, Lou liked it, it was barely within our budget..so I called the Conway lot (same company) and they offered to have it at the Conway dealership at 530 pm. We rushed, got there- and it wasn't. I was not pleased. They went and got it while we ate dinner. We got in it to test drive- fuel light on. They said "Oh, if it runs out call us,ha ha. That's never happened". Drove it to the next exit, liked it- and ran outta gas. Had to wait for 30 minutes for them to come fetch us. But, they got the price right, got the payment ok, and got me a 3.5% interest rate. It was the first car we've drove in the past month that Lou said "I like it". So, I went and signed papers today. She is happy. Coincidentally, it is the exact same color scheme our MKX was. Burgundy with Cream leather.
I'm sure someone will think we are putting on airs. But Lou is happy, which means I don't have to go to the doghouse. Fitting since I traded my dog house off.
And the "new" corvette has verified it is mine. It sliced my finger wide open a few ago. Every car I get attacks me at some point. I call it love bites. :lol:

Lynx

Ooooh, a Caddy! You gonna paint it pink? :teeth:

Grandma used to have a Cadillac and her favorite aspect was the raw power the engine had. There is a certain intersection where the road is four lane on one side of the red light and only two lane on the other side... for reasons nobody has ever been able to figure out.  She would be sitting there waiting for the green light and some teenagers would pull up in the other lane and rev the engine, ready to blast in front of her. She'd just sit there, a little old grandma in her Caddy, and when the light changed she'd floor it and leave them in her exhaust. She got such a kick out of it.
"Do you sing at church?"