News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Discuss Everything Except Alexander the Great in Sharing 508

Started by mini, January 04, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

You would be much more adept at living life if you liked mexican food.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on January 05, 2018, 07:10:02 PMYou would be much more adept at living life if you liked mexican food.
You may be right. It's kinda hard to get in trouble if you can't get ten feet from the bathroom. :smirk:
 As I've said before I don't dislike Mexican food- but it hates and assaults me.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

okieoliveoyl

Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

mini

So, I'm listening to a long book about the Bible. I've had itnfor a few days and I selected it at random. I kid you not, chapter 3 opens earlier with a history of Alexander the Great. 

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

By the way Bobby, I like the new avatar. The Bible does say something about hold your piece and let the Lord fight the battle... Well, peace, piece, whatever.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: mini on January 05, 2018, 10:49:35 PMSo, I'm listening to a long book about the Bible. I've had itnfor a few days and I selected it at random. I kid you not, chapter 3 opens earlier with a history of Alexander the Great.

:ugly:
:laughat:

Roscoe

It's a sign! Even the Lord is disobeying you...

Peaceful night tonight. No one home but Lou and I.

Quote from: Lynx on January 06, 2018, 12:49:32 AMBy the way Bobby, I like the new avatar. The Bible does say something about hold your piece and let the Lord fight the battle... Well, peace, piece, whatever.

A friend at work painted that and gave it to me. It's hanging on my wall at work. I figured that it'll be useful to let my offenders wonder if I were a peacemaker- or if I carry a Colt Peacemaker.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I know better than to ask a guy with a concealed carry permit if he is at any given time packing, so I won't ask. But were I a betting man I'd bet you do carry at work.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

In Arkansas, parole and probation officers are still law enforcement. Not only do I carry, most usually on that back breaking duty belt, many times I have my 357 in an ankle holster or my beloved Kimber in a pocket..

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

sunlight

mini

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on January 06, 2018, 06:15:21 PMRobbie's playing on the bulldozer today...
*Lynx quietly goes off to make sure his dog stays in the carport today...
I know how Texans drive. I tried to keep up with one once in Memphis traffic. :p
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Ohhh.....a bulldozer.....I wanna play too!!!

Been a good day here. I got heat in the shop so I can work on Rusty in comfort, and enjoyed a terrific dinner at my pastor's.

Heather

Quote from: Lynx on January 05, 2018, 11:23:00 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on January 05, 2018, 01:54:13 AMAre we actually discussing a man that died 1500 years ago, just because Mini told us not to? Yes. Yes, we are.

Mini, next time tell everyone they absolutely cannot send me $1,000 bucks.
Sure, a lot of people do stuff just because you say they shouldn't. Remember all those pickup trucks with rebel flags flying from the back? Didn't see that until somebody said we shouldn't display them.

we had those long before they said they shouldnt fly them....

im still breathing. got sick at work this week. our store hasnt been above 49 degrees INSIDE all week. old building. old heat system. landlord who is inept at repairs and frankly doesnt really care.

brandon goes back to school in 8 days.

i miss my dad.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

Quote from: Heather on January 07, 2018, 10:48:23 PM
Quote from: Lynx on January 05, 2018, 11:23:00 AMSure, a lot of people do stuff just because you say they shouldn't. Remember all those pickup trucks with rebel flags flying from the back? Didn't see that until somebody said we shouldn't display them.

we had those long before they said they shouldnt fly them....

im still breathing. got sick at work this week. our store hasnt been above 49 degrees INSIDE all week. old building. old heat system. landlord who is inept at repairs and frankly doesnt really care.

brandon goes back to school in 8 days.

i miss my dad.
Well around here nobody really even cared about displaying them... until somebody said we shouldn't display them any more. IMMEDIATELY a lot of rednecks started flying those flags from the back end of their pickup trucks.

And I'll trade you workplaces. My workplace is always hot because of the heat from the big grills, and the air conditioner system hasn't worked for months. Fortunately it is winter, so we can just open the back door and let cooler air in. An air conditioner guy was in last week looking at our system and he said there are some parts that were never installed... not just installed impropery, they are flat-out missing. And the ventilation fan over the grill was made in Mexico and it spins in the opposite direction it should be spinning, which explains why it gets all smoky when we cook food.
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

dnr1128

Quote from: Roscoe on January 06, 2018, 05:44:27 AMIn Arkansas, parole and probation officers are still law enforcement. Not only do I carry, most usually on that back breaking duty belt, many times I have my 357 in an ankle holster or my beloved Kimber in a pocket..

Real men carry Glock. 

Sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.

mini

sunlight

Sure! Y'all come play! I'm sure he wouldn't mind the help! Lol.

Roscoe

Quote from: dnr1128 on January 08, 2018, 02:45:59 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on January 06, 2018, 05:44:27 AMIn Arkansas, parole and probation officers are still law enforcement. Not only do I carry, most usually on that back breaking duty belt, many times I have my 357 in an ankle holster or my beloved Kimber in a pocket..

Real men carry Glock. 

Someone is smoking crack, and it ain't me. :lol: I carry a Tupperware gun while on duty because I have to, but the sweet shooting real man's gun, AKA Kimber, is usually nearby.

Quote from: SippinTea on January 08, 2018, 12:34:47 AM:pound:  Mini and Roscoe, just because.

:beret:
:pound: Wooby back.  Not only do I get pounded, I get lumped in with the Galoot?!?! What did I do to deserve that?????

mini

dnr1128

Quote from: Roscoe on January 08, 2018, 04:52:50 PMSomeone is smoking crack, and it ain't me. :lol: I carry a Tupperware gun while on duty because I have to, but the sweet shooting real man's gun, AKA Kimber, is usually nearby.

*insert eyeroll here* 

I'll trust my Glock any day of the week over that limber kimber. 
Sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.

The Purple Fuzzy