News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

PB and ?

Started by World Traveler, June 05, 2011, 05:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Sesame butter I tried and it tastes bitter, very unlike regular ole sesame seeds, so I'll have to agree with you on that.  Also concurrence on the "peanut butters" that are most popular these days, jif, skippy, all those that have sugar, mono and diglycerides, etc.  I have to disagree on the Naturally More though - I tried but it has some kind of hard grains in it.

Cashew butter rocks if it's just ground cashews.  Same with peanut butter, just peanuts please.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Niki

Quote from: MelodyB on June 06, 2011, 12:06:13 AM
Oh, and I eat PB and Onion sandwiches, and PB and Bologna sandwiches.

*gag*
When you say "Jesus" you've said everything.

sunlight

peanut butter and pickles! :hyper: and hot chocolate! :halo:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Scott

When I lived in Indiana PB and Pickles was popular - you had to mix dill and sweet pickles to get the desired affect.

*shudder*

PB on my bagel is fine

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

MelodyB

I just bought some Goober Chocolate. I spread some on a Graham cracker and it was amazing.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

iridiscente

I also prefer cashew or almond butter, but peanut butter's great too. I especially like it on pancakes with pineapple preserves.

My dad eats peanut butter on a plate with (separate) cheese, french bread, molasses/Steen's syrup, and link sausage  pieces that have been cooked. It's not bad that way either.

taco_harvell

PB and Apple Jelly!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

sunlight

ohh yummy... :grin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

IowaSkirtGirl

PB on Pancakes, Waffles, Toast, Bagels, Cheese, Apples.

I like bologna and grape jelly sandwiches.

A friend of mine in TN told me about peanut butter and pickle with mayo. I haven't gotten the courage to try that yet....
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!