News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

GP Ain't dead yet.. Prove it in sharing 502

Started by taco_harvell, January 17, 2016, 06:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on March 06, 2016, 04:57:13 PMThen I came home, played ham radio a bit, and smoked 3 lbs of ground sirloin burgers for Lou and the kids that invaded my home. Yes, I ate two.
Clarification requested. You ate two... burgers? Two pounds of sirloin? Or did you eat two kids?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

The average person can briskly walk a mile in 20 minutes. I have no idea how I remember that, but I do. Went for a walk myself today around campus for 40 minutes. Now I'm just tired. 4 church services in 3 days. I start the bakery tomorrow. I'm calling it a night.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: mini on March 07, 2016, 11:51:07 AMUrgh.

You sir, who never posts any more do not get to come in an urgh! :pound:

And Roscoe - sounds to me like this is the swift kick you needed to get yourself over that weight loss plateau you've been bellyaching about the last few weeks. haha... :hypocrite: #blessingindisguise

Been in bed around 10 the last two nights, so I was wide awake at 7 this morning. Actually got up and go myself to work after eating breakfast and making a lunch. I was here at 8:11.

Now I'm pretty sure I'm near needing a nap! :sleep:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

taco_harvell

Someone lost their cold, and I want to return it.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Heather

Start the bakery today!! Also need to go out looking for some plates. Brandon just broke another one. We are down to 2.

taco_harvell

Goodwill here always has dish sets cheap.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 07, 2016, 04:20:29 PMGoodwill here always has dish sets cheap.

I hate Goodwill, but I do like looking for random kitchen pieces in there.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

sunlight

Quote from: HeatherB on March 04, 2016, 01:08:23 AMGot a job offer this evening....from my pastor!!! I'm putting in my notice at Keva tomorrow and will start at the bakery next week!!! I'll be in charge of mixing up the batter, cookie dough, icing, etc on mondays for the week. I'm so excited. All I said to Brandon was 'i got offered a job' and he said take it before I could even finish. He found out was it was for and where and with who and he's ALL on board. I'm so excited!!!

MAN, I wish I could come work there for a few days at least! That's awesome!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mini

Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 07, 2016, 03:32:02 PM
Quote from: mini on March 07, 2016, 11:51:07 AMUrgh.

You sir, who never posts any more do not get to come in an urgh! :pound:

Urgh.

:ugly:

I read this forum nearly every day.   But I have been busy as all get out here as of late. Studying, studying and studying.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

sunlight

For what? Are you having to be reschooled too? :halo:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mini

I'm studying so I can go from a one star general to a two star general 

Roscoe

He tells everyone he is studying to be a general. I suspect he intends to be a dictator. ..:pound:
And "swift kick" Jenn? More  like being hit by a tractortrailer.  :lol: Nevertheless,  I shall make it. Doctor says I'm good to go and I've got all the paperwork turned in. As soon as they give me a start date, I shall give notice to my current job and start a new chapter in life...
As bad as I want this, I will confess here that it is a bit unsettling to be tying off into a new phase of  a career at 40 years old.  I pray that this will be my forever job- the one I retire from .
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

First night at the bakery went awesome! I will be working on my upper body strength [LOL] and their is something about the floor mixer that makes me giddy.

Today is Husband and I's first day off together in a good long while without homework to do. We are going to try to hit the new Steak N Shake again. It was packed last week when we tried to go.

MsJennJenn

Yay Heather! So glad you've finally got a stress-free (well from people anyway lol) job!!  :clap:

Now we just need Melbs to find a gooodn'!! Praying for ya Melbs!!! :hug:

POURING rain here today - good grief.  :roll:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

The rain is supposed to be heading our way, just not here yet.

mini

So @Newsman was talking to a buddy.  "I guess you're never too old," he boasted. "Why just yesterday a pretty college girl said she'd be interested in dating me.  But to be perfectly honest, I don't quite understand it."

"Well," said his friend, "you have to remember that nowadays women are more aggressive. They don't mind being the one to ask."

"No, I don't think it's that."

"Well, maybe you remind her of her father."

"No, it's not that either. It's just that she also mentioned something about carbon 14."

taco_harvell

Lynx

Quote from: mini on March 08, 2016, 09:35:44 PMSo @Newsman was talking to a buddy.  "I guess you're never too old," he boasted. "Why just yesterday a pretty college girl said she'd be interested in dating me.  But to be perfectly honest, I don't quite understand it."

"Well," said his friend, "you have to remember that nowadays women are more aggressive. They don't mind being the one to ask."

"No, I don't think it's that."

"Well, maybe you remind her of her father."

"No, it's not that either. It's just that she also mentioned something about carbon 14."

Ah, I see I'm not the only one who gets the cybersalt digest. :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

It's raining. And has been for the past two days. I'm NOT a fan. At all. And I so do not want to be here today...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

I really don't like the entitlement mindset. I dislike it more in preachers.

That is all.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on March 09, 2016, 12:23:47 PMIt's raining. And has been for the past two days. I'm NOT a fan. At all. And I so do not want to be here today...

Same here. Ugh so dreary.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

We have flooding and numerous roads closed around here.

Lynx

Bobby you never did answer my question. I'm going to assume two pounds of sirloin. It seems the most likely possibility.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on March 09, 2016, 07:10:57 PMBobby you never did answer my question. I'm going to assume two pounds of sirloin. It seems the most likely possibility.
For the old me that would be reasonable. But now- no. Just two small burgers..