News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Domer Flashbacks

Started by SippinTea, February 27, 2010, 07:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Thinking back to the good ole days in the chatroom...

Nah, I'll let that one pass.  Shut up Isaac. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

EricShane

i dont even remember you from Chat.. lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Heather

Quote from: sunlight on March 18, 2011, 10:43:14 PM
Where are you? :grin:

I want to meet you! :hyper:

I'm in the way northeast tip of Tennessee. If I look out my kitchen window I can see Virginia, literally.

I wish I could just pack up my car and roadtrip to meet everyone....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Apparently you'll pass me on the way to everyone else autoparts.  I'm in southwest TN.  Everyone else is in MS, TX, AR, etc.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

EricShane

Quote from: autopartsgirl on March 19, 2011, 02:49:44 AM
Quote from: sunlight on March 18, 2011, 10:43:14 PM
Where are you? :grin:

I want to meet you! :hyper:

I'm in the way northeast tip of Tennessee. If I look out my kitchen window I can see Virginia, literally.

I wish I could just pack up my car and roadtrip to meet everyone....
oh goodness, your not to far from me!!! Im in ohio, but I spend the weekends alot in southeast kentucky!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Heather

I have family up in Dayton that comes down quite a bit. We may have to figure something out!

EricShane

im like 20 minutes from Dayton lol its really ghetto here!

Chseeads

From what I've seen of Dayton, I would agree...  There was a store over there with a sign out front that was offering something to the effects of "Gold for yo mouf" (grills)......

B

"Domers" came from a conversation about environmentally-controlled dome habitats, at which point someone (possibly me) said we should create a GP Dome only for GPers.

Figured I'd clear that up. :teeth:

Those were good times. I'll never forget the Dome.

B

EricShane

Quote from: Chseeads on March 19, 2011, 09:57:13 PM
From what I've seen of Dayton, I would agree...  There was a store over there with a sign out front that was offering something to the effects of "Gold for yo mouf" (grills)......

lol.. the kids these days call it D8N --- everyone thinks I live in the "Country" just because I dont have bars on my windows.. lol

Heather

Well she's not actually in Dayton (or D8N or whatever). She's somewhere close though. I think maybe it's called Beaver Creek?

EricShane

Quote from: autopartsgirl on March 20, 2011, 03:34:39 AM
Well she's not actually in Dayton (or D8N or whatever). She's somewhere close though. I think maybe it's called Beaver Creek?
that is seriously like the next town over from me.. lol

MelodyB

Almost 4 years ago...gee, has it been that long?!

* MelodyB hugs a Domer.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

I wish I were a domer......

MelodyB

I wish you had been too!

Chseeads

It was an interesting time.

MelodyB

You loved it and you know it! We couldn't keep you away!

Chseeads

You were trying to keep me away?!  :yikes:

That explains why everyone kept running from me.... :sadbounce:

:P

MelodyB

I'll never tell...what happens in the Dome, stays in the Dome. :freaky2:

taco_harvell

Every time I see this thread for some reason it makes me think of Jeffery Dahmer and some poor guy having a nightmarish flash back. I guess cause to me domer and Dahmer seem like they would be pronounced the same.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

sunlight

* sunlight hugs all the domers... even cheese! That was one of the best times ever!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

It was indeed. :) *Hugs* all the Domers

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Can anyone else still see the pictures in this thread?

They have disappeared for me. I neeeeeed them!

Missing y'all so much!

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

I really wish I had been around during the time of the Dome. At that time in my life it was pretty dark and Lou and I would have really been blessed by it.
And photobucket apparently deleted all your pics...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison