News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

It's been a very long time.

Started by kkay, May 27, 2015, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kkay

Hello all. It's been quite some time since I was around these parts. I just wanted to put in a simple prayer request.  To make a long story short, there's something my boyfriend and I have to discuss every 1-2 years that makes me uncomfortable. This situation has one part to it that I've never told him. I decided I'm going to tell him everything that I remember (I didn't remember this previously as I was far too focused on something else). I'm not sure when it will come up, but I just need prayer for strength and forgiveness as I'm sure he'll think that I purposely withheld this from him previously, when in reality, I hadn't remembered it and don't remember much about the event itself due to extreme stress.

Thanks, love and miss you all. God bless!

kkay

Hello again,

Just an update on this - it looks like things are moving at a faster pace than expected. My boyfriend's current job may be in jeopardy so he's looking at different positions within the career field he wants. Please pray for strength, encouragement and understanding throughout this process. I'm having a lot of stress and anxiety about this entire situation and thinking about what I would need to do if our relationship doesn't last. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers throughout this tough situation.

God bless!