News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

SEE IF I HAVE THIS RIGHT!!!

Started by Sis, October 21, 2010, 07:24:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

SEE IF I HAVE THIS RIGHT!!!

*If you cross the North Korean border illegally you get 12 years of hard labor

*If you cross the Iranian border illegally you are detained indefinetely

*If you cross the Afghan border illegally you get shot

*If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally you will be jailed.

*If you cross the Chinese border illegally you may never be heard from again

*If you cross the Venzuelan border illegally you will be branded a spy

*If you cross the Cuban border illegally you will be thrown in political prison to rot

*If you cross the United States border you get...
     -A job
     -A driver's license
     -A social security card
     -Welfare
     -Food stamps
     -Credit cards
     -Subsidized rent or loan to buy a house
     -Free education
     -Free health care
     -A lobbiest in Washington
     -Billions of dollars worth of documents printed in your language
     -The right to carry your country's flag while you protest that you don't get enough
       respect   
     -and in many instances you can vote.

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION !!!

TheGirl

this website needs a "like" button  :thumbsup2:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Sad but true... Good Post :)

But I do wonder how the Indians felt when the Europeans that most of us descend from... brought disease, and took their land, and then banished them to small reservations...

Not that they owned the land either, or had a Constitution claiming that this was their country... those silly Indians!

But... we now live in 2010... The US has been around a long time... we do have laws in place that are not well enforced.

I am not for Illegal Immigration.

I believe that most of them (not all, but a large majority) are coming to America, and see it as the land of Opportunity to give their children a chance to no live in poverty. Even the poor in America are better off than the people I saw in Panajachel, Guatemala!

I think the process is flawed and misunderstood... they should have a barrier that would not allow them to sneak in... but for those who follow the improved system... and learn English, and should obtiain Citizenship.

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Sis

Let me say, that WE didn't do all that stuff in the past. EVERY country has such things in their past, too. You can't hold US accountable for what the European immigrants did. I'm only second generation. I had no part in it. If nothing else, it's a stupid arguement because most of the land was open and not being used, and there were no laws regarding anyone coming over here.

You're right. That was a different time. We've been here for a long time. We have laws, and they are being broken and we're supposed to feel sorry for the lawbreakers. If they want a good life, they should come in the right way, and go through the health screenings, etc like all the honest people did.

Now we're having more and more cases of TB, which we had almost gotten rid of. Bed bugs are showing up in some of our best hotels. We had almost gotten rid of those, too but the illegals are bringing them and cockroaches in their belongings. Smallpocks is making a come back, too.  All this could have been prevented, had they done things the correct way. PLUS, it only costs about $1000.00 (According to a recent immigrant who came in the correct way) to come into the  USA.  Many of those people smuggling people in, are charging 10-20 times that much and making those people, in the bigger cities, working like slaves to pay them off.

They are constantly afraid of the people who smuggled them in, and the immigration agents. They don't have any freedom.

Most are here to flood the land to take some of it back. The Mexicans, anyway. They have been teaching the Mexican kids, especially those near borders, that that land belongs to them. The plan is to flood the country and get people in congress so they can fix the wrong that was done to them. 

Others are here just to send money back to their families too. Apparently, we have more money leaving the country  than ever before. In Mexico as well as other southern American countries, their families can live like millionaires on what some of us make in a year.

And it's all untaxed. While our taxes are playing for for all the freebies they can get.

The Cold Water Kid

I have a solution that will solve our middle east problem and our Mexican border problem in one blow. OK, follow me on this one, we ship repeat border offenders to Iraq and Afghanistan. There are lots of contractors over there who could put them to work, and we will populate the middle east with people who think more like us in the process... it is a win-win for everyone since after a few generation they would likely rule.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: