News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

The Nate Review

Started by bishopnl, November 20, 2008, 09:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bishopnl

I posted about this over in the General Discussion Forum, but like others of you, I don't always check that forum regularly, so I thought I'd post this over here.

I've entered the vast world of internet blogging...heh heh.  I just started my blog, The Nate Review, at the end of October.  So far, I'm having a lot of fun with it.  I actually haven't posted too much political stuff, so if you're a lefty, you can probably snoop around without getting too singed by my verbal wit.  At least, so far.  ;)

Anyway, I've been posting movie reviews, book reviews, and a few pieces of general information.  As Barney Fife might have put it, blogging is "therapetic."  It's just fun to air out my thoughts on a particular subject and then move on to something else...lol...

Does anybody else blog?  I've got a couple links up of blogs I like (actually, my brother's blogs and a guy I used to go to church with), but I'm always on the lookout for blogs that are interesting reading.  A couple Apostolic blogs that I check out are http://theapostolicreport.wordpress.com/ and Under the Sun.  The latter is my brother's blog...he was actually a reporter for a small Illinois newspaper and does freelance work for a couple of couple different small magazines, Knack and IBC Perspectives. 
~Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.~
- Mark Twain, a Biography

~There are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.~

- James Madison, speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 16, 1788

titushome

titus-home.blogspot.com.

I'll probably post a link to your blog from mine... if I like it.  ;)
"You stir man to take pleasure in praising you, because you have made us for yourself, and our heart is restless until it rests in you."
- Augustine