News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Notice to all Posters - regarding the Moderators. Mod's too!

Started by Scott, September 17, 2008, 03:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

I am Scott, the board Admin  (I am what is normally known as the ''head honcho''

Brannon is our main programmer and SMF Wizard - he is also an admin

Jerry is the site owner - and is obviously and admin

Moderator Staff

JDCord (Global Moderator / When I am gone, he is in charge)

Niki
Sis
Bishop
Seth  :laughhard:
Newsman aka John

In the Ladies area we have Nicole aka Nicjoy and Mellow Yellow

Tea and Rainbowjingles are former moderators, but life has taken them onto other pastimes.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

The above named persons are the staff of Godplace.com/forum.

If you start a thread, you do not moderate that thread, you don't own it and you do not call the shots in that thread. If you try to do so, you are in violation of one of the basic rules of any discussion forum.  '' do not pretend to be a moderator / monitor''.

If there is a problem with a poster, notify a mod  or admin, please do not attempt to moderate. If we need additional help, we will  select that appropriate person.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle