News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Something To Drive You CRAZY!

Started by Mrs. Yosemite, July 23, 2008, 11:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Yosemite

Bored??  Here is a game called Apple Pickin.  How many apples can you get?  I didnt do so hot. This will keep you busy for a while....

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g2/applegame.htm

MelodyB

I missed 35, and caught 65.

I dont think that was too bad. ;)

I like it!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Psst... Mz Yo, we don't need anything to DRIVE us crazy around here, we're already crazy.  And, yes, I'm speaking for others as well as myself. ;)

Sis

Quote from: practicalme on July 23, 2008, 02:01:02 PM
Psst... Mz Yo, we don't need anything to DRIVE us crazy around here, we're already crazy.  And, yes, I'm speaking for others as well as myself. ;)

And you fit right in when you started to post, right?  :couch:

The Purple Fuzzy

Somnic

Total: 100

Missed: 27
_________

Saved: 73

Mrs. Yosemite

Well, I FINALLY got back on the puter after waiting around for Yo to go take a shower so I could have a look at this thing for a minute.  :pound:  Yes I fit right in with the crazy bunch. But ya'll did better than me, I didnt catch but 22.  Guess Im a little SLOW too.

NessasMama

Total:     100

Missed:     19

Saved:      81
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

NessasMama

Ughhhh..........it's addicting!!! I'm up to 86 now!!!!! If I could keep my cursor on the game I would be able to get all of them I think.
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Ashlee

Mrs. Yosemite

ARRRGH!  :tantrum: Cant get my mouse in gear!

Sis

Well, you gotta get 'er out of park! Gear up!   :laughhard:

almondjoy

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8