Mrs. Yosemite

This is baby Yosemite. HE's GONNA KILL ME!! hehe 

AINT HE CUTE

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

Me

ok, now yours Sis.Yo!

Mrs. Yosemite

AWW how cute Mellow Yellow. You wuz a pretty baby! What happened! haha  :laughhard: This is so funny. Cant wait for Yosemite to see what I done went n dun. You asked for mine. I hate to do this to yall but here goes. Dont ask me what happened cause I already know! lol

Sis

Quote from: Mrs. Yosemite on May 08, 2008, 03:48:38 AM
This is baby Yosemite. HE's GONNA KILL ME!! hehe 

AINT HE CUTE

Where's his truck?

Melody

Aww, Sis.Yo, you're adorable, both then and now.

Hey, Sis! I know you don't post pics but would you post a baby/toddler pic? 

Mrs. Yosemite

Quote from: Sis on May 08, 2008, 04:10:42 AM
Where's his truck?
[/quote]

Here it is. The driver who had it on his flatbed didnt show up in time for his appointment.  :laughhard: :laughhard:

Sis

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 08, 2008, 04:24:57 AM

Hey, Sis! I know you don't post pics but would you post a baby/toddler pic? 

I think I have one of me looking at a baby training book.

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Brother Dad

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Brother Dad

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Tricia Lea

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sis mom you is cute

Brother Dad

Tricia Lea

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Tricia Lea on May 08, 2008, 04:46:13 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sis mom you is cute

Thank you Tricia, that's so sweet of you. Don't you mean was:biglaugh:

Quote from: Tricia Lea on May 08, 2008, 04:48:00 AM
you is cute too

Awwwwww!!! Yes, he is!  :freaky2:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Sis

This reminds me of a game we did at an adult Christmas party. I had everyone in church (who wanted to) bring me a baby picture of themselves a week or so before the party.  I mounted them on a piece of construction paper with photo corners (So I wouldn't ruin the original picture) and put a number on the construction paper.

I hung the pictures up all over the room. When people came, they all looked at the pictures. We ate and all that stuff. Then when it came time to play the game, we handed out papers with a list of numbers on them. Everyone went around and tried to guess who each picture was. We had two women (sisters) who were pretty good at looking at the eyes and figuring out who was who. Everyone liked the game and they took their pictures home that evening, unharmed.

Mrs. Yosemite

WOW, Bro Dad - Sis Mom, Ya'll Looked Sweet. (Well I meant you still look great), but the early pictures were good.  HAHA This is fun!

Tricia Lea

If I did put old pics of me up   might scare off ppl lol

Melody

Mrs. Yosemite

This was Yosemite back when he thought he had the world by the tail. haha

Sis

Melody

Bro.Yo, you look like you're snarling in the 2nd one! 

Mrs. Yosemite

Come on, Tricea you can do it. lol We wont laugh.  :teeth:

Mrs. Yosemite

yeah ya'll would be tore up right now if you could hear him screaming over the phone from Louisville, Ky. Get That Pic Off Of There!!! He might've really been snarling. lol I guess I better git up and go hide all my embarrassing photos. He'll have a field day!

Brother Dad