News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Kendall Alexander Update :)

Started by USAF Wifey, January 24, 2008, 03:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

USAF Wifey

Hi Everyone, I haven't posted on here in soo long!!! Been crazy busy and traveling all over since my hubby has been deployed. He left in July of 07 and he'll be home on Friday!!! I can't wait its been a LONG 6 months, and Alex has changed drastically!!! He's 8 months old has 3 teeth, two on bottom one top left, and his 4th will be poking thru anyday, he's crawling all over and pulling up and walking around holding on to furniture. he says Dada and Baba, and he stood byhimself for a few seconds today! I can't believe how much he's growing up!! He sleep 12-13 hours a night goes down anytime after 8:30 and sleeps til 9 or 9:30 the next morning!!!
Well, enough babbling, here are some pics!!!
In Chicago at Christmas Time

In North Dakota Snow at Christmas Time

Me and Alex at church christmas party

Getting after the christmas tree

Standing in his playpen, chewing on stuff, as usual.....

Enjoying a delicous green bean dinner

newkris

those pics are fabulous!  although . . . i think the food mess would have looked better all over that cowboys bib . .  . :pwink:

he is getting so big and those blue eyes are fantastic.  very nice.  very nice.
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

NessasMama

Awwww.........he is such a cutie!!!! I love his chubby cheeks!!!!!!!! Ooooohhhhh I want to just pinch 'em! LOL!!!!! I absolutely adore the 4th pic!!!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Jennie-lynnie

mesipie

how cute...the c-m tree 1...that is a wow lets see what i can doo here look...lol
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Sis

He's so cute that even the messy face one is adorable.

littlegal

Such a doll!  I love the pics!  And I"m so glad Kendall is on  his way home!

jquillen

He's so cute and chubby.  You just want to kiss his little cheeks. 

Glad to hear your hubby is coming home soon!