News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Cats like Sardines - It's ...
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - March 24, 2024, 05:15:30 PM
I had leftover pizza.
Last post by Roscoe - March 24, 2024, 04:14:43 PM
Urgh. Up this morning, meat on the smoker. Looking forward to Church at 2...
Last post by Roscoe - March 23, 2024, 08:37:08 PM
Shew lawd. Drove some poles in the ground, strung some rope posted some signs. All to try to keep the eclipse viewers from demolishing our little church property. 
Its nearly 4 pm and ive gotten nothing I needed to get done, done.
Last post by Backseat Radio - March 22, 2024, 04:52:59 PM
I was at the church last night from 4:30 PM till 2:30 AM helping with the media room move. Pastor was there well past 2:30 AM working on programming the new setup. Our new desks got stuck in shipping so we're still waiting on them. We set the equipment up on 2 6ft folding tables in the meantime.

I'm running on caffeine today to stay alert at work.
Last post by Nelle - March 22, 2024, 01:25:21 PM
Jealouuuuuuuuus. of you seeing Kim.. let's be real here. LOL... I kid Jeremy! I've never had the pleasure of meeting you yet!

@Work.

Feeling a bit off this AM, but hoping the day gets better!
Last post by Roscoe - March 22, 2024, 06:02:41 AM
Been busy today doing clean up. Had dinner with my assistant pastor and his wife, very enjoyable. Looking forward to the ministry of Jerm and wife this weekend....
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - March 21, 2024, 06:56:45 PM
I just got a new recliner. My old one was so worn, cushion wise, that it was making my right leg ache like crazy. I'm thankful, even though I didn't want to spend the money.
Last post by Lynx - March 21, 2024, 06:30:30 PM
 :wah:  :wah:  :wah:  :wah:  :wah:

That's not green with envy.... Uh... Green is just my natural color. I'm 2/3 Vulcan. Right. That's it.
Last post by Backseat Radio - March 21, 2024, 04:11:25 PM
Currently we have 3 video camera setups, one on a camera slider, one on a gimble with tracking equipment hooked up to it, and one that's just on a tripod. In the next few weeks one of our photographers will start walking around with gimble camera so we can get shots not possible from stationary points. We also have a 6 camera vision switcher with a nice monitor.

For the move Pastor got us some sweet equipment upgrades... 2 stream decks, a 64x64 AioP expansion card, a separate sound board for the  livestream. We'll have a 2nd computer setup up too specifically for the livestream operator.
Last post by Backseat Radio - March 21, 2024, 03:47:58 PM
Quote from: Lynx on March 21, 2024, 01:01:17 PMShoot, that's only how big MY church is, and we don't have a separate room with three computers just for media. Now I'm jealous... Well, maybe just envious.

We've got a nice media setup mainly because our Pastor is passionate about media and the impression we make with in service lighting/graphics and our online presence. Plus he has the ability to sell his vision to the church members and get them on board.