We Won’t Talk About Elves in Sharing 512

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, February 21, 2019, 09:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Yall say a prayer for my Chelleebelle today. Procedure today. Thanks in advance.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Nelle

My family, home church (AR) and church here in IL are praying as well!

@Work. Sneezing like crazy today. I'm also not a morning-work person. I prefer to be left alone... however, I work with chatty kathys. Serenity Now! LOL.

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on April 19, 2019, 08:08:53 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 19, 2019, 03:09:40 PMDone with my interview. Didn't feel like they were AS interested in me as the first interview guy was. But maybe I just wowed them with my awesomeness.  :afro:
Was the last guy single? :freaky2:
 Maybe his interest wasn't all professional.....
I bet Mini and I can come up with alternative facts just based on this. :lol:

Ew no. He was as old as you.

:hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 22, 2019, 09:42:50 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on April 19, 2019, 08:08:53 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 19, 2019, 03:09:40 PMDone with my interview. Didn't feel like they were AS interested in me as the first interview guy was. But maybe I just wowed them with my awesomeness.  :afro:
Was the last guy single? :freaky2:
 Maybe his interest wasn't all professional.....
I bet Mini and I can come up with alternative facts just based on this. :lol:

Ew no. He was as old as you.

:hypocrite:

:pound:
Just cause there's snow on the rooftop doesn't mean there's no fire in the furnace, missy. :pound:

Hi, ya'll.   Long busy day. Came home and finished my plumbing repair. Tomorrow is Lou's 36th birthday. She's still smokin' hot. Sadly, I have to go back to Camden, 3 hours away tomorrow, which means it'll be late before I get in. We'll have to wait until the weekend to go out to celebrate. After buying her car and paying all the assorted fees and taxes on that, plus vacation, we can't afford to do too much...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Got an offer this morning. But for a job I didn't initially want and at a rate I DEF didn't want.

Spent some time counseling with my peoples + prayer obvi.
And many tears. Cus I'm an emotional woman. And proud of it.

Then I got some lunch...cus I hadn't eaten. Oiled up with my big guns: frankincense, valor and into the future.

Sent a counteroffer just now. If they accept it, we'll go from there.
If they can't do it, I will politely decline altogether.

Anything within my degree inside of CVS puts me at having to move outside of Texas.
Which I'm not 100% opposed to, but I'm also not inclined to either.

So if I get a no, that means opportunities outside of CVS are the direction to take.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

As long as you don't move to Arkansas....

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

I'm gonna laugh when they offer her an insane amount of money, but only if she moves to Little Rock. :laughhard:

Today was busy. Like insanely so.  Thank God the weekend is in view.....

mini

I would protest for her if they tried to move her to Little Rock.  As much as I like Arkansas, me no likey Little Rock.

Tulsa would be a good choice.  OKC isn't bad, but is...flat.  Fort Smith Arkanas area is great!  Conway is nice too!

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Nelle

Umm..   Arkansas is lovely. It's a beautiful mix of nature and population. Sure, it has some of its "bad areas" like every single state touching it as well.  :) I'll accept no other statements that dispute that, because I've been to these other states too, haha. :P

Eating lunch at work. I need a nap. It's rained for 40 days and nights it seems... actually only a couple of days that have been FULL of rain. Hope everyone down south is okay. Looks like some pretty scary storms went through.

Roscoe

I hate Little Rock too. Other than that, this state is awesome. And yeah, Conway would be a good place for Jenn.
 Hi, y'all. Slogging through the day....

Nelle

Wait... What's so wrong with Little Rock guys? She's use to big city life..

mini

Any city that has a presidential library that looks like a trailer house on stilts has issues.

Nelle

LOL. I haven't been in that yet, and I do understand how it can look like a trailer.. not that a trailer is bad to live in, right guys? :)  Looks kinda like a gun to me too. It's also pretty in a modern way. I'd like to go see it someday soon! That and the Crystal Bridges or Gardens or whatever they're called.

Longest day on earth.

mini

We live about an hour and a half from Crystal Bridges.  Never been.... :sadbounce:

Roscoe

Crystal Bridges is a place everyone should go to once. Too much culture for me though. I did enjoy seeing Gilbert Stuart's painting of George Washington, and some other more traditional art, but the modern art and abstract stuff was so much garbage to me.
 They are supposed to have a Frank Lloyd Wright house on the grounds now, which would be cool to see- he was an amazing architect.
Never been in Clinton's trailer house. I should I guess, as he was the President and from my home state. And many of his positions resemble the Republicans of today more than today's left.
And the main reason I would not think Jenn would enjoy Little Rock- even though it has its charms, it is known to be one of the most dangerous cities in the south. Fort Smith or Conway would be a good place though...

mini

Roscoe, considering we have such good advice on job placement for JennJenn, we need to find her a man too.

Roscoe

I have quite the pool available. :freaky2:
That is, if the occasional violent felony doesn't offend her.  :laughhard:

Morning, all. About to go check on some of Jenn's potential suitors and make sure they is living where they supposed too.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: mini on April 26, 2019, 01:01:35 PMRoscoe, considering we have such good advice on job placement for JennJenn, we need to find her a man too.

I like them like I like my coffee. And I don't do skinny. :hypocrite:

I forgo any of Roscoe's candidates though. :nono:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

MsJennJenn

Haha well not opposed. But I was speaking in reference to color. Rich, brown and creamy.
-Alexander Den Heijer-