News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Hotmail to Outlook

Started by Melody, April 10, 2013, 11:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

This change of our main email that we've had for 10+? yrs has us all in a tizzy.  Nathan uploaded a ton of photos onto SkyDrive, which we cannot access.  The webpage just has an apology.. lol  None of our contacts are on the Outlook email that was forcibly changed.  I have googled and googled and all I can find is that this happens a lot apparently and I can try and install MORE stuff with MORE settings and what not.  If it weren't for the photos, I'd delete it right now.   :mad:

And since there is no sign of all our contacts, I can't email them and say our address has changed. 

And no Isaac, I don't want Lenox or another thing to have to upload, download, install blah blah blah.   :nono:

While I'm at it.  This week, GP started having certain words be links to advertisements on my PC.  Is that just me?

mini

That sounds like you have a virus.  Run a virus scan quick...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Linux?  This is not a problem with an operating system, so I would not recommend an alternative operating system like Linux. 

Unfortunately I have no experience with SkyDrive or the email system you use, so I can't offer any useful suggestions... other than things everyone knows, like back up your files.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Quote from: minnesota68 on April 11, 2013, 02:40:30 AM
That sounds like you have a virus.  Run a virus scan quick...

I have.  That was my first assumption.

mini

Next, what web browser do you use?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

google chrome is what we use 99% of the time.

I tried opening it up through IE though too and the same thing happened.

mini

In that case, I would call a priest.  And dont plug the waffle iron in or the toaster.

Actually, see if anything has been installed, ie a search bar, or some "anti virus" software.  Also, do a spyware test.

Download this: http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?tag=main;pop (or search for Malwarebytes Anti Malware) and run it.