Last Person to Post Round 19!!!

Started by Heather, February 14, 2013, 01:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

What... just because I'm better than you at computers, music, logic and being able to discern good from bad chocolate?  That's no reason to cast aspersions on my humanity.  I'm not perfect, just almost perfect.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Okay, okay... my hair is receding and I have bad teeth.  There, proof I am not perfect.  Happy now? :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 08, 2013, 04:43:31 PM
What... just because I'm better than you at computers, music, logic and being able to discern good from bad chocolate?  That's no reason to cast aspersions on my humanity.  I'm not perfect, just almost perfect.  :P
The computer and music parts I'll not quibble about. HOWEVER- logic- no, it ain't logical that you would best me at that. My job IS logic! And the good from bad chocolate?  :pound: :pound: HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK. I'll defend it to the death, ya snooty snob.  :pound: :pound: BTW- there is no such thing as bad chocolate in my world. Just stingy chocolate hoarders... :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Babs

we got a call this week that someone is donating a building for us to use as a homeless shelter. It looks like we will be able to house 50 people, plus has an area that will be large enough to have a soup kitchen & places to eat, and has a smaller building that we plan to have several bathrooms/showers and a laundry room. Very excited! :thumbsup2:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Babs

I'm in stephenville.....the property is located on the outskirts.

My latest blog post.

Heather

Babs-are you all still headed North sometime soon?
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Babs

the trip has been pushed back. Will be at least 3 - 6 months but may be longer. Going through therapy and treatment for M S

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

Giving three presentations this week on homelessness. Promoting the building of a homeless shelter. So far we have 2 churches, a drug rehab center & several community orgs on board. Am excited. Just hope my body coperates lol

My latest blog post.

Heather

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

got our grant ready to submit for opening the shelter. Will be sent of tomorrow. I have an appointment in a couple of weeks to give a presentation to our senator. Should be interresting :)

My latest blog post.

Heather

The Purple Fuzzy

Sometimes it would be nice to be rich... Or something. *sigh
4 years is a long time to be on just my small income.  Thankful that God has taken care of us. I guess that's really all I need. Sometimes you just want to go buy some "wants" though... But I really am grateful for what we do have.

Heather

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

One of the dogs where I'm housesitting at was standing right beside me, tooted, then preceded to look at his bum surprised it made that sound. It was cute and gross all at the same time.

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

MsJennJenn

Quote from: HeatherB on August 17, 2013, 01:11:09 AM
One of the dogs where I'm housesitting at was standing right beside me, tooted, then preceded to look at his bum surprised it made that sound. It was cute and gross all at the same time.

You can always tell when our dog Sissy toots. She abruptly starts sniffing her butt. haha
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: