News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Last Person to Post Wins Round #3

Started by Ashlee, January 21, 2008, 07:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

The Purple Fuzzy

mesipie

The Purple Fuzzy

If no one posts but me and you and sis, it's gonna take a long time to get to the end of this thread. ;)

Chas_18

Sis

mesipie

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

Glad Sunlight had a great day. She's probably dead tired or hyper. LOL

The Purple Fuzzy

She's dead tired but driving to OK with Dina to shoot photos for a wedding.  We decided to wait till tomorrow to go, I sleep better in my own bed and was so tired that it would probably be dangerous. ;)

Sis

I'm dangrous when I'm wide awake!   :laughhard:

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

KaylynMarie

~* You see the real me, hiding in my skin, im broken from within, unveil me completely, im loosening my grasp, theres no need to mask my frailty cuz You see the real me...*~

yosemite

The Purple Fuzzy

I thought you just ate fajitas and now, look at you, cooking hamburgers already! ;)

yosemite

mesipie

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

apsurf

may the last person to post recieve a wonderful gift called  hemroids!!!!! :dead2:

Sis

yosemite

Sis

yosemite

mesipie