News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Pedal to the floor in Sharing 504!

Started by Lynx, June 07, 2016, 10:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 05, 2016, 08:05:18 PMI'm glad you were able to get rid of Bella. Constant stress over something is no fun.

Oh My.

:o

For a second there I thought this comment was for Ruby.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Hello, snerd, and fuzzy. And anyone else eavesdropping.
Completed the last practical  today. Tomorrow  will be just a couple of classroom hours, then practice  for graduation.  Then this whole nightmare is over and I can get back to my life.
Still have no idea about mama. Last I heard yesterday  she was the same. No better,  no worse. God has His timing,  I guess.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

LOL. No, I still have my Bella. And allllll the stress that goes with her. ;) :D

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Heather

I'm currently sitting on the couch with my Whiskey reading about the atrocities we have inflicted upon Native Americans ever since us white folk arrived.....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MelodyB on September 07, 2016, 09:02:16 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 05, 2016, 08:05:18 PMI'm glad you were able to get rid of Bella. Constant stress over something is no fun.

Oh My.

:o

For a second there I thought this comment was for Ruby.
oops, I thought I made sure to address that to Heather. Lol

mini

Quote from: HeatherB on September 08, 2016, 02:13:03 AMI'm currently sitting on the couch with my Whiskey reading about the atrocities we have inflicted upon Native Americans ever since us white folk arrived.....

First you knock off Bella, now you are relaxing with what?!?!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Gotta have something to take the edge off the guilt I guess. And the post-homicidal depression I hear is rough. Whiskey should work.

*shrug*

I've never done any of that stuff though, so that's just my best guess.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Having issues with my phone sending SMS messages. So I backed it up, now it's restoring. Taking 343 hours. :roll:

While I wait, I've submitted a petition to graduate for March 2017. Then I emailed the enrollment people for more information, steps and such on a graduate program to hopefully start that April 2017.

Morning all. :pwink:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

For those not on IG or FB, Whiskey is my dog  :cool:  If I could get photobucket to work I would post a picture of her adorable puppy face on here for all to see. She's named after a character from a favorite TV show. Actually the same show that my cat Topher got his name.  :cool: She has been amazing since we "rehomed" Bella. In public, if I think people will freak out about her name I will just call her Whisk.

Roscoe

:hi:
Well, last test taken. Got graduation practice in a few minutes,  then it's over. Graduate  tomorrow. 
Dear lord I didn't think it  would ever end.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: HeatherB on September 08, 2016, 12:37:06 PMFor those not on IG or FB, Whiskey is my dog  :cool:  If I could get photobucket to work I would post a picture of her adorable puppy face on here for all to see. She's named after a character from a favorite TV show. Actually the same show that my cat Topher got his name.  :cool: She has been amazing since we "rehomed" Bella. In public, if I think people will freak out about her name I will just call her Whisk.
I am aware of your dog named Whiskey. But after you "got rid of" Bella and you were relaxing on the couch with Whiskey, it was just too, too good a chance to pass up! Perhaps I should have used some smilies to indicate I was joking.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

mini

Quote from: MsJennJenn on September 08, 2016, 06:12:58 AMHaving issues with my phone sending SMS messages. So I backed it up, now it's restoring. Taking 343 hours. :roll:

iPhone?  My wife is having issues with hers.  It seems their rock solid os is not as solid as it once was.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: mini on September 09, 2016, 10:11:41 AM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on September 08, 2016, 06:12:58 AMHaving issues with my phone sending SMS messages. So I backed it up, now it's restoring. Taking 343 hours. :roll:

iPhone?  My wife is having issues with hers.  It seems their rock solid os is not as solid as it once was.

Yea iPhone. :roll:
I blame Sprint though. Not Apple. lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

I think their is a non-domesticated animal living in our roof.....

Also I'm super jealous of my sister. Her and her significant other adopted 2 new adorable kittens yesterday. I've been wanting another cat. Topher is getting up their in age and I can't deal with the thought of not having a cat. However, given what we just went through with a 3rd animal in the house, I'm biding my time until Brandon gets over Bella's departure.

MelodyB

Getting a second cat was the best thing I ever did for Knut. He calmed down and stopped biting, he seems happier, he doesn't prowl and cry at night. He bathes her and they play and cuddle together. He's more affectionate towards me and he's stopped eating my shoes. And my Beans is such a joy and a snugglebug. I enjoy having two. It's complete.

MelodyB

I also don't worry about leaving them alone. They don't seem to mind me going to work everyday. They do seem to wait for me and watch out the window, but they don't act as needy as Knut used to when I left him alone and came home.

SippinTea

And me? Just the thought of having pets at all makes me want to murder someone. 'Cause I definitely don't need more chaos and more squalling and more mouths to feed around here. lol

In other news, why is it that both teen boys and toddlers can make messes, apparently not even SEE the mess, leave said mess for someone else to clean up, and then look quite perturbed when mom seems to think THEY should come back to clean up said mess?? Hmmm...... things I will probably never figure out.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Some people have pets, some have kids...same thing. Lol

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on September 10, 2016, 08:39:09 PMGetting a second cat was the best thing I ever did for Knut. He calmed down and stopped biting, he seems happier, he doesn't prowl and cry at night. He bathes her and they play and cuddle together. He's more affectionate towards me and he's stopped eating my shoes. And my Beans is such a joy and a snugglebug. I enjoy having two. It's complete.
If you have a cat, have two. Especially if the cat is going to be kept indoors. Two cats keep each other entertained, they can groom each other better than one cat alone can keep itself groomed and two happy cats don't eat much more than one bored cat.  =^.^=
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

I have cats up for grabs if anyone wants 1 or 2 or 4 or 6.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on September 11, 2016, 09:26:13 PMI have cats up for grabs if anyone wants 1 or 2 or 4 or 6.
Wait, what? Why are we not allowed to choose 3 or 5? Maybe I need 3 to round out my crazy cat guy collection, but 4 would upset the local feline ecosystem.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

:hi: Back at work. Probably about to get slammed with work. LOL Still, much better than the academy. No change on Mama. Bye!

sunlight

Quote from: Lynx on September 12, 2016, 11:30:28 AM
Quote from: sunlight on September 11, 2016, 09:26:13 PMI have cats up for grabs if anyone wants 1 or 2 or 4 or 6.
Wait, what? Why are we not allowed to choose 3 or 5? Maybe I need 3 to round out my crazy cat guy collection, but 4 would upset the local feline ecosystem.

That's where you get the order of 6 and rehome the rest of them for me!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Heather

Sorry Chel, I don't do kittens. My family is known to roll into the shelter and adopt the oldest fella there.

Dad bought a camper out at the lake today. He is so excited. It'll give him something to do to get out of the house. Plus his one brother has a camper just around the corner [and a boat!].

Tomorrow is the beginning of the last round of chemo for now. We are excited!