News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Pedal to the floor in Sharing 504!

Started by Lynx, June 07, 2016, 10:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

*channels Cheesehead*
*Randomly shoots people randomly waving at randomly waving people*
 *Leaves*
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy whops Roscoe upside the head.

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 28, 2016, 01:22:30 AM
* The Purple Fuzzy whops Roscoe upside the head.
:pound: I wasn't even shootin' at YOU, ya ole  biddy. :pound:

:ugly:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

But you were shooting at my baby girl.
* The Purple Fuzzy whops Roscoe again and walks off mumbling about messing with mama bears

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 28, 2016, 03:16:19 AMBut you were shooting at my baby girl.
* The Purple Fuzzy whops Roscoe again and walks off mumbling about messing with mama bears
Ohhh....Bear. That's some good eatin' and fine hunting...:fork:

Morning,all. Gonna spend most of the day out of the office, doing home visits. Gotta make sure the wayward chilllun's ain't lying to me about where they is staying...

Lynx

Wow, a lot of random people today. 

*Isaac snags a random chocolate bar and eats it without looking at what it is.

Oooh, Riesen!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on September 28, 2016, 12:46:44 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 28, 2016, 03:16:19 AMBut you were shooting at my baby girl.
Ohhh....Bear. That's some good eatin' and fine hunting...:fork:

NO. Bears are NOT FOOD.

:pound:

* MsJennJenn wops Roscoe with Sandra
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

Bear claws are a chubby cops food...

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Quote from: mini on September 28, 2016, 03:05:14 PMBear claws are a chubby cops food...

This like system has a flaw. I am not able to like something more than once. I demand to be able to like this multiple times.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

There is a possibility that my college could make national news. A student group were doing a silent protest supporting the Black Lives Matter movement with permission from the school. [you can't just set up and do anything on campus. you HAVE to have a permit]. Some idiot redneck with a gorilla mask on swinging a rope tied into a noose came along and started cussing the protesters and handing them bananas out of a bag with the confederate flag on it.  :roll:  :roll:  He got arrested but I'm sure it's just more fuel on an already burning fire....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Quote from: HeatherB on September 28, 2016, 09:43:52 PMThere is a possibility that my college could make national news. A student group were doing a silent protest supporting the Black Lives Matter movement with permission from the school. [you can't just set up and do anything on campus. you HAVE to have a permit]. Some idiot redneck with a gorilla mask on swinging a rope tied into a noose came along and started cussing the protesters and handing them bananas out of a bag with the confederate flag on it.  :roll:  :roll:  He got arrested but I'm sure it's just more fuel on an already burning fire....
Pure stupidity, no matter what side of the BLM movement you're on.

And Jenn- Bears are very good food. And bopping me with Fuzzy? Geez, couldn't ya just bop me with a broom or the like? She's hard headed, it'd be like being hit with a hammer.....

And in sharing, today was a long day in the car. One particular home visit took me places I needed a Jeep, and took me 3 hours. I've gotta take Mini over there next time he's over.

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

I think she's neat too, and nothing like a bear.

Of course I never saw her mad...
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on September 29, 2016, 02:53:36 AMI think she's neat too, and nothing like a bear.

I don't wanna see her mad. I suspect people that see her mad get brokeded...:ugly:

Morning, all. Think after some minor paperwork I will be back cruising the county with home visits. Probably my favorite part of my job.

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on September 29, 2016, 01:07:18 PMProbably my favorite part of my job.
Wait, what? Before you were complaining about it like it was the most dreaded part...

Did you switch methods of conveyance and use Rusty for home visits?
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on September 29, 2016, 01:17:55 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on September 29, 2016, 01:07:18 PMProbably my favorite part of my job.
Wait, what? Before you were complaining about it like it was the most dreaded part...

Did you switch methods of conveyance and use Rusty for home visits?
I wish. :lol:
No, I actually enjoy the home visits because it gets me out of the office. The down side is that it causes me to do paperwork when I discover that they have lied to me and don't live where they claim.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on September 29, 2016, 01:07:18 PM
Quote from: Lynx on September 29, 2016, 02:53:36 AMI think she's neat too, and nothing like a bear.

I don't wanna see her mad. I suspect people that see her mad get brokeded...:ugly:
I've heard it's a scary sight. 0:)

Lynx

You heard? Is this a Jekyll and Hyde thing? After you calmed down did your family have to fill you in on what the Other You did? :paranoid:
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

We not only made national news, but we made news in England and Australia too! Go redneck East Tennessee!!  :roll:

Had my last meeting with my current advisor today. I'm going to miss her. From here on out I'll be meeting with the departmental advisor in each of my majors. I'm only 6 credit hours short of a minor in Anthropology so I picked that up too. Double major and minor. Hope I can make it through the next 2 years.....

SippinTea

I'm pretty sure my 3 yr old is trying to kill me. And all those parents who go on and on about how terrible the two's are.... whatever. They were lying. The two's had challenging moments. The three's have been absolutely awful all the way. How can one small package be so delightful and so incredibly ANNOYING at the same time?!? Anyhow then. LOL.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Heather

All my friends and even my mom said the 3's were worse. At least with my sister. She wasn't raising me at the time of my 3's so I'll have to ask my aunt. All 5 of her girls were terrible at 3's too. I remember them. Lol.

Lynx

Quote from: HeatherB on September 30, 2016, 06:11:17 PMWe not only made national news, but we made news in England and Australia too! Go redneck East Tennessee!!  :roll:
Which one made international news? The gorilla mask?
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

I just ate a wonderful, artery clogging cheeseburger.

If any of you ever make it to my area, I'll point you to one of the best cheeseburger spots. This place gives you a 5# bag of taters as French fries.  So many fires in fact they give you 2 plates, one for the burgers, one for the fries.

:fork:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

SippinTea

I need Cheese. More specifically, I need him to come set up the PRS QuickBooks because I think I'm doing some stuff wrong. BAH.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Roscoe

I need a burger. And fries.
Last night I started my weekend by cleaning out the shed. A 10x12 I think, it was literally floor to ceilingjunk and when you opened the door stuff would jump at you.  I moved everything out on the lawn and swept out the shed. Today, I pulled the trailer up and commenced to throwing away stuff. Kim came over and helped me go through Mama and Daddy's stuff, and surprisingly we just kept a handful of sentimental stuff.
I now have a loaded trailer, a BUNCH of stuff to burn, and for the first time in years, my lawnmower, weedeater, and other tools are in the shed where they belong.
 Next- bonfire for what needs to be burned, and then we attack the carport room. It's gonna get cleaned out and turned into a shelved storage for household items.  I WILL make myself be the organized efficient machine that I know I can be. :pound: